Reviews for Othello
T.L. Arens chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
I dunno. Seems to me it was too easy to kill that half-angelic abomination. I would liked to have known a little more history about him, however. Excellent idea for a monster-and wow, he was exceedingly monstrous. I really miss Dean's and Sam's relationship dynamic. It was beautiful for the first two seasons then Sam had to grow up and Dean lost himself in Hell. Very, very sad. :( More than that, both brothers have more or less become the things they've hunted. My heart hurts.
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I am mortified by what this abomination is doing to Sam! How will Sam EVER emotionally and mentally recover his sanity after this? I cringe at every stage of torture he endures and my god, the cruelty is astounding! How could Dean possibly get any satisfaction out of killing this thing after everything it's done to Sam? I am baffled by it all-and seriously frustrated for dean!
Jenjoremy chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I have been terribly unproductive today and it's all your fault. Pretty sure that I've now read everything SPN related you've written. And need to write more often. I'm gonna brainstorm and come up with an awesome prompt that you just can't resist. Prepare yourself!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
oh gosh the whole idea of demon and angel wearing the same meatsuit at the same time is awesome!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
ou just made a doctor horrible reference. and i didnt think this story could get any better, BUT THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
Mistycat chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
The last section of this chapter has such a good rhythm and is so descriptive. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
AlElizabeth chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
I read Othello last night and I loved it! Very well written, Leahelisabeth. I found Tahariel/Steve VERY creepy indeed. I am wondering though, why did you call it Othello?

I've read Shakespeare's play 'Othello' and while reading your story, thought back to the play and tried to figure out the connection. The only thing I could think of was the very different personalities and physical attributes in Othello and Desdemona- Othello, a Moor was dark skinned, a famous soldier, beloved by his men, but also violent and quick to believe Iago whereas Desdemona was pale, pure, sweet, a little oblivious, etc. were similar to the differences in Tahariel and Steve. The angel, Tahariel aka 'the angel of purification' made me think of Desdemona- her purity, etc. and the fact that Tahariel believes he is doing the right thing to save Sam. Desdemona, told by several people, how to act in light of Othello's accusations of her committing adultery. Steve reminded me of Othello, although he wasn't directly violent against Sam, the fact that he was holding Sam against his will was reminiscent of Othello's entrapment of Desdemona. Actually, now that I think about it, Tahariel also exhibited a little of Othello's qualities- like Othello, the angel is a soldier, but also eager to listen to the Iago figure- Steve.

Okay, okay, now I am starting to ramble a bit. I was just curious as to the origin of the story title.

This was the fist story of yours I've read and I cannot wait to read more!
Review Reply chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful story! I definitely enjoyed your hurt!Sam and caring!Dean. Just awesome.
T.L. Arens chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
I think I'll have to go back and reread Othello. I love how it ends -. Doesn't it make you wonder, however, exactly what it is that makes Sam evil? I mean, yes, he's made mistakes, but both boys have. I'm still confused about the whole war between heaven and hell... and I wish someone would tell Dean that outside forces have worked tirelessly to get him to completely reject his brother so they'd have to fight-and Sam die.

Guh, I really shouldn't do stuff like this at five A.M. But I had to read the rest of the story! I'd also like to make a story suggestion, but the mush that's pretending to be my brain won't let me come up with anything at the moment.

But thank you for writing such a good h/c story!
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Just awesome, awesome story, sweetie. Very creative-or maybe I should say cruel?- torture there. I really enjoyed it.
Spockaholic chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
This was truly an awesome conclusion to an awesome story. The dialogue between the bros was fantastic; it was sweet and touching, but not melodramatic or overly sentimental. I also really enjoyed the fact that this story ended on a note of hope, especially after all that happened.

Thank you so much for sharing this kick-ass story with us. Although I am breathing an imaginary sigh of relief on Sam's behalf, I am sad that the ride is over. I am, however, very much looking forward to reading more of your work (*cough! Siren cough!*)

Peace out, sister! (_)
Spockaholic chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
As always, you do a fantastic job of pulling the reader in to your story. One thing I really admire about your writing is the fact that although you are great at providing us with enough detail to know what is happening and to feel connected to the environments in which the characters are in, you never bog us down with unnecessary details. As someone with a horrible attention span, I really appreciate that.
missmarina95 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Amazing story! Graphic and heartfelt, it was truly a great read. Wonderful Job, i love it!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
awwww, that was a pretty sweet ending. X)
Joby87 chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Once again, you amaze me!

And I absolutely valued all the memories Sam told Dean about. I'm glad Dean pulled his head out of his ass to listen. It was needed. And I'm also thankful Dean wouldn't let Sam leave. They need each other more than they know!

Awesome ending. And I liked "the light" feature. It was cool and gave me something to think about!

You have outdone yourself on this one. It was truly a classic to read! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Tina ;P