Reviews for My Hands
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*burst into tears* buaaahhh Oh how lovely! It was such a lovely one shot
aiden-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
hey you have a great job on this story
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I find the way that Layla is acting post-death of Nabu a little surreal or unbelieveable. Two years is a long time to mourn the death of someone that you only knew for about a year. During those years, I got the impression that Layla was incapable of functioning daily without help and people who can't live properly day-to-day for a year after someone's death needs professional psychiatric help because that's how it is in the real world. Layla has let Nabu's death take her over to the point of an obsession and obsessions that drive your life are very dangerous.

I really don't like Layla's portrayal in this story. I always imagined that she would be stronger than this despite the harsh blow it was to her.

Also, have you considered getting Nabu's family involved? His mother and father must have taken it very hard as well, even worst than Layla did maybe. If Layla is trying to get out of this rut, she needs to stop thinking about Nabu. They say that work and routine is a good way to find closure because you are working towards a goal that keeps you busy as you reintegrate yourself into life.

- Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel
starla21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
great story! it was pretty sad, but i didn't really realize it until the end! it makes me think of how big a mistake it was for ignio straffi to kill off nabu, but i'm still hoping he makes a comeback in the next season. for some reason, 'when you're gone' by avril lavigne kept on playing through my head as i was reading this! the fits the story pretty well too! i like the way that it was like layla was writing some magic letter or she was talking to nabu, and hoped he was listening (of course he would, who else could he love more?)