Reviews for Blueberry Topping
Rinaangstadt chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OMG! This is the best thing I've read for Zexion in a long mintue. xD this is pure epicness!
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
*snerk* Fallen Nobodies and chloroform. That just makes me laugh. Although, Marluxia being trapped in bondage and submissive to Zexion of all people offends my inner Marluxia.

And I must laugh again, because Zexion is a delightfully evil bastard. And the image of Luxord banging his head against the headboard is just amusing.
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
o.o ... I think I love you... Clearly you see Zexion as the badass he is; and you don't translate badass to mean "Stereotypical Smirking Rapist, model Zexion." (Of course, here he gets his victims all hot and bothered before literally leaving them hanging, but he does it in his haughty, gangsta Zexion way and not in fanfiction cardboard cutout fashion.)

The description of the clones after the teasing of doom makes the fic satisfying enough (read into that as you will), and while I imagine other readers would want more detail, I occasionally enjoy parts being left to the imagination, this being one of those occasions.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh he's a 'clever little sneak' to quote Xiggy! *pants and fans self as is imagining three Zexion clones fondling Zexion*

Vixie: Eeeeeew.

Oh lighten up. Nicole! Shana! Look who's here!

Nicole: MARLY! *glomps*