Reviews for Desideratum
Gigi Esmeralda chapter 2 . 8/5
Beautiful! They do belong together.
Wow, I love your writing. I love everything about this story, but especially your writing style.
tripleransom chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Lovely, lovely aaaaangst. You got this one just right.
Captain Evermind chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Lovely character-study. I love the sheer volatility of their relationship; the force of will on both sides is excellently written and thoroughly believable. Some great descriptions in there too. Cheers.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Exceptionally well done. I feel a little inadequate in even writing a review - seeing as much of your exquisitely descriptive writing was lost on me. It makes me want to read more difficult books so I'll understand better all those words for which I can't make heads or tails. Please continue, you are truly gifted.
amethystblossom chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Loved it. Your writing is phenomenal :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I feel really bad for Holmes in this story. Watson treats him tearable and he is the one who shunned Holmes in his pursuit of Mary. Plus he didn,t seem to care a bit about how things would affect poor Holmes.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This is so beautiful! Don't be too hard on yourself, alright? We just want fanfics and demand them as ransom for your kidnapped sanity. MUWAHAHAHAHA!
ghostboi chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This chapter is gorgeous, also. Your writing is amazing. _
ghostboi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This - wow. This is absolutely beautiful
OperationBlackSheep chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Wow. Just, wow.

You, my friend, are an absolute gem. I've been reading stories on this site for more than three years, and I think you've got to be the best writer I've ever seen. Your descriptions and reasonings are breathtaking, and, perhaps more impressively, you have managed to make this believable. You have my utmost respect and thanks for writing this.

Cheers,
BlackSheep
Chris Bran Norling chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
It was most definitely an interesting story. I appreciate your putting it up so the likes of me can read of someone else's begotten woes. And don't beat yourself too hard over this, it was well done.
eve chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Wow. Great Story!
FiferRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my gooooooooodnesssss. This is amazing. I absolutely love the use of language. It's so beautiful. And I'll be adding you on LJ as soon as I get around to it. I'm crazyeverafter over there. Now off to chapter two!
FiferRose chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Absolutely gorgeous from start to finish. So much love for this story. I can't tell you just how much I adore it. The use of language and the images you put in my kind are so fantastic.