Reviews for A Wish For Change
vrckag chapter 2 . 10/10
Eh this is really ooc for kagome, she's no where near this shy and easily embarrassed in the anime and manga you made her really annoying you should have warned about it.
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 7/22
well I do like kagome with Naruto inuyasha's just an a-hole I prefer kagome with almost anyone but him just stating an obvious fact is all also some words in sentences I've noticed are spelled all wrong then again seems to be a common thing going around anyway hope you have chapter three up pretty soon.
firecaster-hikaru chapter 2 . 3/23
like your story but i also hope that it will be revealed that kagome is NOT kikyou's reincarnation. i ask this because i honestly think that it is impossible for two souls to be split without consequences. furthermore, when kanna used her mirror on kagome, it showed that kagome's soul was really BIG, so big that it implied that kagome is nor normal. furthermore, when the false (aka youkai) kaguya wanted kagome, it was because she was timeless or ageless, kaguya literally said that when she captured kagome and heck even said that in front of kagome's group. if anything i think that kagome is midoriko reborn with only a small soul of kikyou that clung to the shikon no tama when it was burned.
MonoChrome218 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
please continue this story...
Lee chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this piece. I hope to see more of it soon.
Hells-Will-88 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
heres some constuructive chrtisesum UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP PPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAA AAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Maybe, just maybe some day you will update.
Xireana Prime chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
its been about two years and i hope that you update soon! I love this story and think its amazing! not many people have this perspective on the story.
xLoveless19 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
ohhhh! . this is my 1st crossover fic and i love this one! please continue 3 i want naruto to come back and help them find the jewel shards and then i want the romance between him and kagome to heat up! please just put in another chapter, its been so long :
Speedykitten1643 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Seems your proving yourself wrong about the next chapter being up soon *smiles* anyway this story is great and I wonder what will happen next. I also wonder if Kagome and Naruto go through the well together if they will arrive in the Naruto World instead of the future world of Japan. Keep up the good work and I hope you will update soon.
WingsxOfxDeviance chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I love, love, love this story. It's very origonal. I love how naruto's older, or seems to be. I hope you continue with this story. The writing in it is very good. :)
WallyWestlover chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Awesome story soo please pretty please update soon! :D
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
i feel after reading that last chapter that i must beg u to write some more as you have got me hooked on this story so plz continue.
Footster26 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
YOU STORY IS GREAT!

Interesting how when he traveled through the well he went to kagome's time..

I can't wait for him to meet up with sesshomaru and naraku!

I really hope you continue with this story and i feel bad i didn't find it earlier!

Update soon! :D
nicklaren chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
nice chapter please update soon