Reviews for A Wish For Change
crimson reaper 218 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
please continue this story...
Lee chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this piece. I hope to see more of it soon.
kid love chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Maybe, just maybe some day you will update.
Xireana Prime chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
its been about two years and i hope that you update soon! I love this story and think its amazing! not many people have this perspective on the story.
xLoveless19 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
ohhhh! . this is my 1st crossover fic and i love this one! please continue 3 i want naruto to come back and help them find the jewel shards and then i want the romance between him and kagome to heat up! please just put in another chapter, its been so long :
Speedykitten1643 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Seems your proving yourself wrong about the next chapter being up soon *smiles* anyway this story is great and I wonder what will happen next. I also wonder if Kagome and Naruto go through the well together if they will arrive in the Naruto World instead of the future world of Japan. Keep up the good work and I hope you will update soon.
WingsxOfxDeviance chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I love, love, love this story. It's very origonal. I love how naruto's older, or seems to be. I hope you continue with this story. The writing in it is very good. :)
WallyWestlover chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Awesome story soo please pretty please update soon! :D
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
i feel after reading that last chapter that i must beg u to write some more as you have got me hooked on this story so plz continue.
Footster26 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011

Interesting how when he traveled through the well he went to kagome's time..

I can't wait for him to meet up with sesshomaru and naraku!

I really hope you continue with this story and i feel bad i didn't find it earlier!

Update soon! :D
nicklaren chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
nice chapter please update soon
otakusocial chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I like this story. The spin on it was pretty cool, I liked how Naruto didn't quickly attach himself to the group, makes for a better journey. Naruto is pretty negative too at times, in a sarcastic way, which I actually like becuase it's different from how he is portrayed. I blame it all on the recent depressing and negative things that have happened to him.

Kagome was being pretty adorable in this story too, though there hasn't been really much (because Naruto aint giving her much appreciation yet), can't wait for him to actually start noticing her more.

Is he going to face off with Sesshoumaru? I don't think there would be much interaction there seeing as Sesshoumaru doesnt really care much aside from Rin and occasionally Inuyasha. So i can see them jst having like a silent showdown of the eyes as they walk by each other. LOL.

Anyway, can't wait to read more!
I See Dead Animals chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
i really hope you update!
stormingnight chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
aww Shippo's so cute with the bye thing