Reviews for A Bond Stronger than Blood
reader50 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
I only started getting the internet this past year, so I only recently discovered fanfiction. There are so many but I am gradually working my way thru them. I loved the recent Star Trek movies and I love Karl Urban. I think he made a wonderful young Bones. As I read your story, I could picture in my mind him thinking and acting the way you wrote this. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for sharing.
inactive22222 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
oh my gosh i'm cryin mccoy my baby
Iniysa chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Loved this story. Looking forward to starting the sequel ! Caught your little Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy reference there at the end. Go 42!

Lauren
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
i love this friendship as well. thanks for the read.
CalamityJim chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Hmmm. Your Klingon scenario sounds... familiar... XD 10 pts for canon reference
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
McCoy is definitely a hypo ninja, though I read a story where he was also an (in character) jedi knight. Now that was mind blowing. But yeah... dr. Mcninjas are scary...
star trek nutcase chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Read this for the first time just after you finished it and now once again. Enjoyed it just as much the 2d time around - like an old friend. Always enjoy the pre-history days - getting some insight into a character's tics.

Look forward to reading more of your work.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
This is such a cute story I really enjoyed reading it. I think you captured the McCoy and Kirk friendship well!
Lori Jean chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Thanks you I really enjoyed reading this very much. I realize this is October and you last updated in May. I hope you get to read this anyway. I look forward to the sequel I know it will be just as good. I am off to your site to find it. Thanks.

P.S. I think I stared the last before this one. Now off to read the second.
Lori Jean chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
I have to stop here because I have to go to work. I really like this piece, it is moving and insightful. If I told you that already,well it just goes to show you didn't get lost in the telling and started to flop around for something to grab on to. Good going!Thanks for all you hard work.
Lori Jean chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Well, I really am in the beginning of your story. I really like the theme. Life, the everending story.

Mainly, I wanted you to know I know your links. Old enough to remember them the first time they were around. Thanks.

And a major thanks for your hard work, it is smooth and easy to read.
anon4 chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
I liked this story - the evolution of a friendship. I'll be back for the sequel.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
I'm so glad you completed this wonderful story! I'm definitely watching out for the sequel.

I loved how you ended it with the transition into the scene from the movie. Very nice, lets us know where it's going, and doesn't leave us desperate for more information.

Very awesome. Thanks for writing! :D
Hammie2931 chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
I lurv it! The tie-in to the movie was awesome! I'll be back for the sequel... yay for graduation... now i have time to read again!
Danni Lea chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
Did I hear that you were gonna do a sequel for this awesomeness? W00T! I can't wait for it!