Reviews for Revelations
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
*puppy dog eyes* pwease noth chapter?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
why, Hes going to tell Jazz and theier going to go on a date and get bonded of course! :D it wont be that simple though
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
one more! one more chapter! please! PxJ pairings are always good
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
"How the frag did you know?" that was something i never thought id hear Prowl say
Sari Sumdac chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! ;)
Daklog73 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I certainly want you to do a date chapter! I loved this, so cute!

Jazz is one stubborn mech, a little to stubborn. But he always seems to "get it", but darn it takes him forever. Guess it's a good thing he's so darn cute.

I'm putting my vote in for a date chapter, although it looks like it's been about a year since the last chapter was written. I'll beg if I must!
Zea T chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Very fun story. It was great to see these two muddle their way through a path that was far from smooth. Prowl's reaction to Jazz's first answer was kind of touching, and I can certainly see why his brothers were peeved.

Thanks for writing an enjoyable and entertaining read.
Echodex chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Persuasion persuasion persiasion persuasion...

Enough already? No? Okay...

Persuasion persuasion persuasio- okay that's enough of screwing around :)

How awesome was that? x) Crap, I can't stop grinning... I love Prowl being the youngest Praxian for a change, he always is the eldest... And I adore Jazz. Oh, and by the way...

...you're standing on my doorwing? xD I bet Jazz wanted to just crawl to the deepest, dirtiest hole in existence and just die. Repeatedly, possibly. X) Friggin' hilarious... And then Prowl just SITS UP... HAHAHAHHA! Serves you right, Jazzman!

Great job with the characters as usual... And I wouldn't mind that date-chapter...

Persuasion persuasion persiasion persuasion... ;D
PrancingTiger86 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
*pokes into writing another chapter* please pretty please lol. I loved the banter between the brothers certainly made me chuckle. Loved it! :)
CoalTreasure chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
You better. This is wonderful and there has to be a date scene, followed by some good old fashioned love!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Yeay! _
reaper mendez chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
You so need to do a date chapter, you really really do.
Great chapter.
fayoumi15 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
great chapter! please please please please oh please do another chapter!please! D
Dr. Oblivian chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
another great work!
i dont think you should do another chapter, i think it ended right where it needed to, let the rest be up to the readers.

btw i finally fixed the problem about not being able to review! as you can tell... lol
Evil Ratchet chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I demand you to do one more chapter of this, because this is so fun fic. I was totally expecting the cliche'd "Prowl gets hurt badly and Jazz realises his feelings etc" plot twist, but I was positively surprised when it was just Jazz's knee. I bursted into a laughter at that point.

I also love Smokescreen in this one. He's got so amazing dialogue with others. Jazz is so going to have hell living Prowl who has brothers like that. So you just have to write another chapter! :)