Reviews for Personal Trainer
Sammy1016 chapter 1 . 2/4
Amazing! I think you should make a chapter 2!
kc-zoom chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Smokin hot tease fic, glad I stumbled on this one.
lexacsi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
just found this story I will never see my gym the same way I did befor, totally hot
ariel42 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow this was beyond hot! That was quite the steamy workout! very well written - hope that you write more! :)
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*cough* well this story is truly inspiring.D I'd recently agreed to start running, a bit reluctantly though. Maybe if I had Olivia or Alex as "personal trainers" I'd be more willing to run. That sounds like a plan. Anyways I loved your story. I laughed. I laughed alot. You story made me smile, it made me cringe and mostly it made me want to jump out of bed at 3 in the morning and go for a jog! Great job!
beaumont santana chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow. That was...incredibly well written. I loved the slow build of tension between them, and especially loved how that tension came to a head at the end. Very hot, very well done.
Ivory Slayer chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think you should turn this into a full length story. I really like it. )
archie319 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I might actually go to a gym if I had Liv as a personal trainer ;) I hope you share more of your stories, I really enjoyed this one!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Damn made me wanna run out and get a gym membership!
Anja Darnay chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
very hot. I hope we can expect to see more of your work in the future (perhaps a sequel?)
litafan82 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wow so theres a part 2 right? :D
peterpeter chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this story can't be complete. you have to write more please
mary2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great part of the story! I hope that there will be more to it! Will they see each other out side the gym as in a date any time soon? Thank you for such a good Alex and Olivia story!
VivalaB chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is a fantastic story with so many elements that you bring together so nicely.

Brilliant description of the gym and the obnoxious guys and don't get me started on the tension you created between Alex and Olivia.

This was such an easy story to read, flowed so smoothly and reached an exhilerating climax (almost).

Definitely needs a chapter 2, you can't leave everyone hanging and I'm sure Alex has a range of cerulean gym gear she needs to show off!
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
for giving me a wet start to my day! I may have to hit the gym myself to work off this rush.