Reviews for Personal Trainer
medicalfanatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
' "I'm sorry, Liv. I guess I'm just weaker than I thought." Alex looked at Olivia with penetrating blue eyes that betrayed an old soul. Olivia thought she saw many emotions flash in those eyes, and couldn't decipher exactly what Alex meant by her statement. '

Wow this story is brilliantly written, you're a very talented reader and the above paragraph was my favourite in the whole story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wowza
Sammy1016 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Amazing! I think you should make a chapter 2!
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Smokin hot tease fic, glad I stumbled on this one.
lexacsi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
just found this story I will never see my gym the same way I did befor, totally hot
ariel42 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow this was beyond hot! That was quite the steamy workout! very well written - hope that you write more! :)
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*cough* well this story is truly inspiring.D I'd recently agreed to start running, a bit reluctantly though. Maybe if I had Olivia or Alex as "personal trainers" I'd be more willing to run. That sounds like a plan. Anyways I loved your story. I laughed. I laughed alot. You story made me smile, it made me cringe and mostly it made me want to jump out of bed at 3 in the morning and go for a jog! Great job!
beaumont santana chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow. That was...incredibly well written. I loved the slow build of tension between them, and especially loved how that tension came to a head at the end. Very hot, very well done.
Ivory Slayer chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think you should turn this into a full length story. I really like it. )
archie319 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I might actually go to a gym if I had Liv as a personal trainer ;) I hope you share more of your stories, I really enjoyed this one!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Damn made me wanna run out and get a gym membership!
Anja Darnay chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
very hot. I hope we can expect to see more of your work in the future (perhaps a sequel?)
litafan82 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wow so theres a part 2 right? :D
peterpeter chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this story can't be complete. you have to write more please
mary2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great part of the story! I hope that there will be more to it! Will they see each other out side the gym as in a date any time soon? Thank you for such a good Alex and Olivia story!