Reviews for Konoha High Love
Nicely done but maybe i skipped it but you didnt put anything how sauske looked in his swimingtrunks and made sakura look more superio r. Compared to sauske
Hi my name is Kadisha l'm from casino a small town. l have just found Konoha High Love. And l'm not one to say what l think about book. But will this one is different with all the 9 part's l have read l say it's one of the best story's l read. But l have to wonder why you haven't done another part yet it is now 2015. Oh and l'm going to show this book to a friend at my school and see what she thinks. so Bye for now.
AnonymousxWriters chapter 10 . 1/5
Take all the time you need! Don't listen to the haters, just keep on taking good care of yourself! It's fine if your depress and need time off, you don't have to get this story finish quickly while your depressed. By the way I love your story, it's awesome and perfect!
nikisha chapter 10 . 1/2
this is awful you ended it so bad . why did u do this to me
cupcake123 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god... you poor thing! Don't worry you are not the only one who has lost a close friend recently. The girl was like a sister to me. Anyway, there are ways over things like this so stay strong you will get through. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Your story is amazing keep going and i hope you get well and im very sorry for your friend's death :,(
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Im so sorry to hear about your friend! Sounds pretty rough to me. Love your story though its been awhile since you updated hope you can update soon! Good luck sorting things out! :)
hama431 chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Update please
I am sorry about your friend
janelle fuller chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
sorry for the loss of your friend and I hope that your able to recover from this and find happiness!:)
Also I would recommend that when you continue writing this story that you should make a romantic scene for Sasuke and Sakura.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
its ok i like the chapters so far and im waiting to hear the rest so im gonna follow u ;-)
ZZswagger chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
It sucked balls BALLS yea I said BALLS
ms. cheerful chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
aww im so sorry for your friend. dont worry about updating, you need time for yourself! and i know this is a late review, but who cares. i love your story, its really fun. i hope things will get better for you.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Update
lilangel25 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
update soon! I feel sorry for your friend... I hope you could get better!