Reviews for Konoha High Love
konan chapter 10 . 7/10
Its okay my friend u can post whenever u want... Im really sorry for ur friend. I seriously am
cherryblossomqueenSakura chapter 9 . 5/19
update please!
jazzi1234 chapter 9 . 4/11
Guppy9263 chapter 10 . 2/15
Hey, I know how you feel. I've been through the same thing. 2 of my friends have died because they were bullied. I know it's a lot to handle especially with parents and work but there is one thing that i've learned from my experiences. I've learned that it'll always get better. There will always be tough, stressful times in life, but that's just it. That's life, it's full of twist and turns, but it'll get better. It always does. I just hope that you realize that there are people that care. And even though I don't know you, I sincerely hope that your life gets better. From the bottom of my heart I believe that you can get through this and live a happy, successful life.

P.S.- I know this might be late but,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :3
Guppy9263 chapter 10 . 1/24
I know it probably not your b-day but still late happy birthday! I also hope you life gets better, trust me i've been through the whole friend death and stress thing. But just know it'll get better.

P.S.-Love the story:3
Precious chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
you should update I wanna see them have sex
sexyblossom08 chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Is Sakura rich too?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Feeling really srry...but pls update faster... eagerly waiting for the chapter pls pls pls
Loveliness chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Great stroy, God bless. I hope things turn out better now.
Victoria Amosa chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Thats ok.. Of course everyone reading this should understand.. Btw your stories were awesome. Hope things are getting better for you:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Im sorry about the loss of your friend and i well if it would'nt be to much trouble your friend your a very talented writer and if i had the chance id kick that bullie's buttox im sure your friend was a good guy sincerely ..reader
Ps i love this story have a good life
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Nicely done but maybe i skipped it but you didnt put anything how sauske looked in his swimingtrunks and made sakura look more superio r. Compared to sauske
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Hi my name is Kadisha l'm from casino a small town. l have just found Konoha High Love. And l'm not one to say what l think about book. But will this one is different with all the 9 part's l have read l say it's one of the best story's l read. But l have to wonder why you haven't done another part yet it is now 2015. Oh and l'm going to show this book to a friend at my school and see what she thinks. so Bye for now.
AnonymousxWriters chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Take all the time you need! Don't listen to the haters, just keep on taking good care of yourself! It's fine if your depress and need time off, you don't have to get this story finish quickly while your depressed. By the way I love your story, it's awesome and perfect!
nikisha chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
this is awful you ended it so bad . why did u do this to me