Reviews for Konoha High Love
Oh My God I hope u are ok. I can't believe that I hope u had a great birthday and I also hope your friends and u are getting better
OMG! This is the best story ever! Dude u gotta continue it. It's like feature writing and concepts are good. Keep up the good work! I honestly like your style of writing!
SkaterPandaQueen chapter 10 . 1/7
I'm so so sorry, I had a friend who died and I have similar problems as you friend. I'm trying to tell you that you will be alright. Don't focused on it, I'll pray for you. HAPPY B-DAY,
MIRA LEE chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
It pretty gud sorry about ur friend
konan chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Its okay my friend u can post whenever u want... Im really sorry for ur friend. I seriously am
Sanguwin chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
update please!
jazzi1234 chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Guppy9263 chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
Hey, I know how you feel. I've been through the same thing. 2 of my friends have died because they were bullied. I know it's a lot to handle especially with parents and work but there is one thing that i've learned from my experiences. I've learned that it'll always get better. There will always be tough, stressful times in life, but that's just it. That's life, it's full of twist and turns, but it'll get better. It always does. I just hope that you realize that there are people that care. And even though I don't know you, I sincerely hope that your life gets better. From the bottom of my heart I believe that you can get through this and live a happy, successful life.

P.S.- I know this might be late but,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :3
Guppy9263 chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
I know it probably not your b-day but still late happy birthday! I also hope you life gets better, trust me i've been through the whole friend death and stress thing. But just know it'll get better.

P.S.-Love the story:3
Precious chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
you should update I wanna see them have sex
sexyblossom08 chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Is Sakura rich too?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Feeling really srry...but pls update faster... eagerly waiting for the chapter pls pls pls
Loveliness chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Great stroy, God bless. I hope things turn out better now.
Victoria Amosa chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Thats ok.. Of course everyone reading this should understand.. Btw your stories were awesome. Hope things are getting better for you:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Im sorry about the loss of your friend and i well if it would'nt be to much trouble your friend your a very talented writer and if i had the chance id kick that bullie's buttox im sure your friend was a good guy sincerely ..reader
Ps i love this story have a good life