Reviews for Changed In A Heartbeat
beckerz06 chapter 5 . 8/14
, z, z ,z,,
worst ending ever
Hitenssecrectlover chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Good story. I'm glad I got to read it!
Sassyvampmama chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
This was wonderful, thanks for sharing.
on.ings.like.weagles chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Confusing storyline.
Charlie taking Bella to Italy for a vacation? I know it must be for this plot to work, but it simply wouldn't happen. People of the working class ie. Charlie, do not have the money to randomly visit European cities. It would be much more likely that they visited New York etc.
Other than that, I am not sure if you are just communicating information to us badly, or you really believe that after a scant hour or so in their presence, along with three days writhing in literal hell has somehow imbued Bella with a comprehensive understanding of the inner machinations and thinking of Volturi members. She wouldn't believe Heidi would be a great friend, or that Jane caves to sad, pleading faces that remind her of her 'human' brother.
The plot could definitely be plausible if you take a little time to research and re-evaluate. And possibly ally yourself with a Beta.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Well that was an hour and a half of my life that i will never get back.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
So Alice burned down a house using one little match,yeh right.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
She is an idiot.i thought she was able to absorb others gifts she should have been able to take Bree's gift and use it against Eddie or just use her shield instead of screwing around.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
Question,is little Eddie stupid enough to just stand around and wait for Bella and the guard to show up since Alice is unable to see Bella and whomever she is with?
kantorkan chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Draco x Hermione just is not see a Hermione x Ginny myself. back to the story,it will be enjoyable to read about Eddie and Alice being dismembered and burned unless Aro is going to force them into service using Chelsea.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Since she has claimed him as her mate that SHOULD mean that there is a death sentence against Eddie,Alice and Bree for seperating mates according to the laws set by the then again i don't have a clue how you will write this.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Yup!little whiny Eddie bitch needs to die and die slowly for attacking a member of the guard and also for attacking her need to grab a few of the guard like Felix and Heidi along with Alec and go rescue her man.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Screw both little Eddie and the Pixie bitch.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Why would Bree be the villain when that is what Aro does best? so it seems little Eddie has been shot down at is much better off with Demetri.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Eddie dead or at least in pieces until it can be decided what to do with him...Bree,you are not going to make her Eddie's mate and have her suffer for eternity are you?