Reviews for Changed In A Heartbeat
andrewpine chapter 20 . 11/2
Well that was a waste of my time.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 11/2
If she is a shield how could Eddie touch her? this story has more plot holes then Swiss cheese. also it isn't very well written .
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/2
It was a mansion .why in Hell would she just walk out and say hi noing she would die if they caught her makes no sense unless she is mental .please kill Eddie and Alice.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 11/2
I wish people would write more Hermione femslash stories.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 11/2
Aro needs to pass a death sentence on all of them for attacking the Volturi see what Alice does when she sees that vision.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 11/2
Looks like it is time to put all of her gifts to good use a and kill both Eddie and Alice
andrewpine chapter 13 . 11/2
hey of course the child would run away that is what he d when he doesn't get his way. I then made my way...want in to sit in my favorite what kind of crap does Alice to do to screw over her ex best friend. by trying to give her to the pathetic little shit?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 11/2
Etched not edged into my memory.I wish you would have her use her shield to throw him through a couple walls or rip off some body parts or have her walk past him and walk up to Demetri and lay a huge kiss on him.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/2
So when is Demetri going to start pounding that cute little cotter of Bella's? It's Pursuit not pursuit .did Alice see in her vision Bella running in the throne room to kick Eddie's flat ass?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/2
That little boy is so down all of those squirrels has really screwed up these vampires .
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/2
She keeps thinking about all of the good time ,but forgets how they all scrapped on her.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/2
I don't care for writers that threaten to not update unless they get reviews rather childish in my books .you misspell words and drop letters from words needs to make it plain that as powerful she is he won't be able to control and own her. if he didn't let Eddie run the coven maybe they would have still been around her,pathetic loser.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/2
If I were Jasper and she kept calling me Jazzy I would remove her tongue until she what happens when Eddie goes in front of Bella' s coven does she get to kill him?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/2
The only suggestion I have is check your spelling..oh yeah kill off Eddie when Bella meets him next.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/2
Could have used a beta to check your spelling.