Reviews for Something to Fight For
GrimFWaters chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Never judge a person. Even when you think you know everything about them- because you probably don't. Rosalie Lilian Hale is the perfect example of that. She seems cold-hearted, but look at what she has been through and continues to go through.
You did an excellent job in writing this one-shot.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great story. There's definitely not enough Rosalie-Bella friendship in the fandom, or Edward-Rosalie for that matter.
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was a wonderful One-Shot. It was beautifully written! I love stories that show the many sides of Rosalie. It’s so much more to her; if only people took the time to see them. Thank you, for taking the time out of your life to share your talent with us.

Great Work! Happy Writing!

Cheaward chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I, for one, love your 'thinly-veiled attempts to convince the community that Rosalie isn't a horrible, mean person'. I don't think she is either, and agree with your reasoning on why she's the way she is.

This story was great, and I love the bigger story behind it. It's such a worthy cause, and the twilight fandom is so huge, it's a great way to get the message across. It would be the perfect job for Rosalie. You've also inspired me to look up RAINN:)

Can't wait for your next update/story,

PS: Am I the only who thinks that Rosalie would be a kickass lawyer?
fanfictionnut0816 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story, and a wonderful cause to support. It's not easy to understand rape when you haven't been a victim, but your story and others like it help to bridge the gap. Thank you.
ethans mom chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story is wonderful. Thank you for doing this!