Reviews for Something to Fight For
GrimFWaters chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Never judge a person. Even when you think you know everything about them- because you probably don't. Rosalie Lilian Hale is the perfect example of that. She seems cold-hearted, but look at what she has been through and continues to go through.
You did an excellent job in writing this one-shot.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
LOVE LOVE LOOOVED THIS so sooo much!
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great story. There's definitely not enough Rosalie-Bella friendship in the fandom, or Edward-Rosalie for that matter.
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was a wonderful One-Shot. It was beautifully written! I love stories that show the many sides of Rosalie. It’s so much more to her; if only people took the time to see them. Thank you, for taking the time out of your life to share your talent with us.

Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
Cheaward chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I, for one, love your 'thinly-veiled attempts to convince the community that Rosalie isn't a horrible, mean person'. I don't think she is either, and agree with your reasoning on why she's the way she is.

This story was great, and I love the bigger story behind it. It's such a worthy cause, and the twilight fandom is so huge, it's a great way to get the message across. It would be the perfect job for Rosalie. You've also inspired me to look up RAINN:)

Can't wait for your next update/story,

-Chea.

PS: Am I the only who thinks that Rosalie would be a kickass lawyer?
fanfictionnut0816 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story, and a wonderful cause to support. It's not easy to understand rape when you haven't been a victim, but your story and others like it help to bridge the gap. Thank you.
ethans mom chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story is wonderful. Thank you for doing this!