Reviews for NGE: Nobody Dies: The Kei Files
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 3/26
Venom of God. Sammael. The angel that became Lucifer. I really like that touch, and this series as a whole is brilliant.
yclui chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
That was AWESOME. Thanks for fleshing out Kei and Kaworu so well, it was an awesome read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wait, if Kei counterparts... Iruel, who do the others counterpart? Is Hatchi Zeruel's? Siyon Bardiel's? Nana... Ramiel's?
Maybe Rei is the counterpart to Tabris.
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Kei's letter just one me over. She is quite the lady
FuryouMiko chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Awesome.

The original fic seems to have jumped the shark a bit, but this side story is a prime example of the good things about Nobody Dies.
iCards chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I've put off reading this story and I smacked myself for it.

That was a nice first chapter, and I can't wait to read more.
KJHWCCS chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Man, I had such a time reading this! Your style complements ND so well and you had me laughing out loud early on. Your handling of Kaworu and Kei is magical, I can safely say I love these two as an item now!
neogoki chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
"After all, nothing could go wrong, correct?"

famous last Words, ever heard of Murphy's Law?

And I mean the 3rd: "If you have ruled out all possibilities, where anything can go wrong, immediately a new possibility appears."
ByLanternLight chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
This was epic. I really liked your Kei and Kaworu; I can definetly see why they were integrated into "canon." The ending was superb as well. 6/5, for sheer glee, and Australia.
Baughn chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
That.. was terrifying.

Well, at least they aren't self-improving AIs, right?

They're really more akin to uploads, right?

Have you read "creating friendly AI"? You should have a look.
DrunkenGrognard chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Those poor, poor, bastards. This is looking very interesting. Two thumbs up!
shanejayell chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
*reads update & badass boast*

Yup, Kei scares the hell out of me.
Sdarian chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
I'm not really sure what the problem was with how she said 'babies'.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
I loved the bit where he's running through the various things Kei has put him through... *lol*

I think Kei is actually scarier than most villains.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I must say, non-canon spin off or not, this story is very amusing and captivating to read. I am enjoying the intellectual one upmanship that both Kei and Kaworu are having with one another which is helping to define both characters in this world, as well as help one both shake their head as well as sympathise with their plights and brilliant foul ups at the same time. I do have to wonder, does this mean that Kaworu would be giving up trying to chase Rei's skirt if Kei keeps him enthralled enough, or would that become something akin to Ayanami style Highlander? Or is he just Kei's favorite expiremental mistake?