Reviews for Missing
That pissed me off that fucker and Cameron had sex. Bullshit way to write her out of the show too
Sophies-Welt chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Loved this!
jameni chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻
jameni chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
..,o“o,
…(…..)
oOO—*—OOo༺༻༺༻
I have no idea how many times I have read this story..but sens it*s one of my favorites I starting a new reading now!..Thanks for sharing your work!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
Okay, this may give the baby story a run for its money as my favorite multichapter story from you. I love how you write House. He doesn't change when he's with Cameron, yet he's happier. He doesn't become a romantic sap, and she doesn't act like a lost puppy dog. They compliment each other very well in your stories, which always makes me smile. Once again, an absolutely delightful story. I like getting lost in your Hameron universes, and I find myself hoping I'll stumble upon a good hurt/comfort fic from you. If I don't, you can bet your bottom dollar you'll be getting a pm from me asking for one. LMAO. Great story, great everything, and please keep it up.

And I hope I haven't blown up your email box with all my alerts. LMAO.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
Again with the awwwwww! Hilson friendship! Maybe Cuddy will come out of her crazy haze and be happy with Wilson. One can hope. Great chapter.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Awwwww! House would miss his Cameron. Hehehe.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
AWWWWWWWW! *hugs House*
obsessedwithstabler chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
AWW! The fan girl in me is crying hysterically. Good job!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Aww... I'd be happy, but I think Cuddy is going to do something to our poor Wilson.

And haha for All In. BEST. SCENE. EVER!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Poor Wilson, scarred for life. Hopefully someone else will get scarred when House and Cameron slip away for a quickie during the benefit.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Why oh why do I get the feeling that this is nowhere near over? LMAO
obsessedwithstabler chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
LMAO. Love the ending with Wilson, but I got a bad feeling...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Aww, poor puppet Wilson.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Oh, shit's about to hit the fan.

That's one thing I will say about House. He moves fast, and something tells me that he would be steadfastly loyal. He's not the cheating kind, and once he found the right woman, he would make it work. He'd never give up. (on Cameron. LOL.) On to the next chapter, and the fight for House continues! (though I foresee it won't be much of a fight...)