Reviews for The Changing
H.M.Wolf1 chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
user/HMWolf
jabc4 chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
OH MY GOD! That ending was absolutely adorable! Yes! So Cute! Ah, I loved this. I'm still buzzing with the Chlerek Engagement excitement! Yas! Great Work on this story! :D
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Uhm... This entire chapter is underlined... Could you fix it? It's rather distracted to see so much underlined...
AriannaSatine chapter 31 . 6/17/2012
I really liked this story! :) You did a great job, especially with all the twists and surprises. I'm glad you decided to do another one because I want to read more! :):)
AriannaSatine chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
O.O
SheepRainbow chapter 31 . 2/4/2012
You are AWESOME. Seriously. Your writing is a lot like Kelley Armstrong's, I loved reading this and it was stupid of me to not look earlier in the FF section for DP! This was such an awesome story! And, to be honest, it's one of the best stories that I've ever read!
MortalInstrumentsObsessed chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
AMAZING! i loved this fanfic so much. going to go read the sequel right now...
McKenzieSchick chapter 31 . 2/22/2011
This story was amazing! I will start the sequel right now! You are an amazing author! You inspire me! :)
ginnyforthewinny chapter 31 . 2/12/2011
um, alright. well ya see. you sent me a PM about the name Farren and I am sooo pleased that you want to use it. but when i tried to reply to the message it wouldnt let me because you had denied the PM feature so i have been running around like crazy trying to reply. so it took me like AGES to find another way to reply. so this is it! loll. like i said, i dont care its wonderful that you want to use the name Farren. i just love it (: my mom was actually going to name me Farren and i was like, "i am NOT a Farren." but i fell in love with the name. loll.
MonquiC-MonquiDoo chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
OMG
Kylahgk chapter 31 . 8/13/2010
ooooh i love this story! i cant wait to read the sequel! how frequent do u post chapters? just so i know when to keep checking for more!
julizax13 chapter 30 . 8/1/2010
like the story
H.M.Wolf chapter 30 . 7/23/2010
MY LAPTOP WILL BE BACK ON MONDAY! FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON!
20kenna20 chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING ANOTHER ONE! Please tell us what the name of it is going to be tho pleasssssssseee.! Im extremly happy that you are continuing cause you did such a good job on the first one!
Call me Mad chapter 30 . 7/19/2010