Reviews for Student Teaching
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 48 . 8/31/2013
Aww. I love this story! Update please? And I bet Elphaba and Fiyero adopt Glinda. Just sayin.
Fae the Queen chapter 47 . 2/12/2013
sooo Fiyeor's parents didn';t come to the wedding? He's the crown prince, and their son...that seems a little odd
Fae the Queen chapter 40 . 2/12/2013
awwww that last paragraph is sooo sweet :)
WonderfulCaricature chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Hahaha I love how Elphaba is a 12 year old girl. Haha calling fiyero and hanging up...it's adorable!
Allanna Stone chapter 48 . 6/27/2012
nice story. update soon, please?
TheGreenArtichoke chapter 48 . 6/12/2012
I love this story, as well as your others! 3 Please continue.
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 48 . 12/24/2011
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 45 . 12/24/2011
O_O
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 44 . 12/24/2011
XD

While it's very OOC for him and therefore a bit strange for me to read, but it's good to see something where Frex actually cares for Elphie the way a father should care for his daughter every now and then. And it's Christmas Eve, so I do suppose it's a good thing to be reading on this particular day. In the immortal words of Tom Collins: MERRY CHRISTMAS, BITCHES!
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 43 . 12/24/2011
*attacks authoress again*
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 42 . 12/24/2011
We've been talking about this in my health class, and I'm going to say what Coach Chan-Chan's been saying (her name's actually Chandler, but she's half Korean, so sometimes we call her Chan-Chan):

"The only way to completely guarantee the prevention of unplanned pregnancy is to practice absinence. Even with barrier protection, pregnancy can still happen."

I'm sorry, guys, and I love you both to death, you know that, but I'm gonna have to take Boq's side on this one.
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 41 . 12/24/2011
Again, WAY TO JUST THROW IT OUT THERE, GLIN!

It's these things that are such a huge part of why everybody loves her so much and these are the kind of things that people in this community-people like US-absolutely LIVE for coming from her!
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 40 . 12/24/2011
Words fail me for this amazing chapter!