Reviews for File Not Found
TheBlazingMonkey chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very nice chapter to start on. Keven definatley deserved someone better than Simon and Lana seems like she'll be better. I liked the interaction among the characters and it was interesting, especially Kevin's. Great chapter and I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
mudkiprox chapter 42 . 1/23/2012
. I can't believe it's the end of this story! Kyle asked Kari to marry him! That's adorable! I loved the last line there, this story is all about "coming of age" should have done this for English! Lol no really that was great.
Once An Oddity chapter 41 . 1/12/2012
Wow... you defiantly surprised me here. The thing with the girl trainer, I was kinda expecting. I knew it would happen any time now. Kevin simply took too many things from her. And Kevin's moment of brilliance was somewhat a surprise, but with all of that battling he did, it would make sense that he'd know some strategy. But the las two? You already had me at chuno not trying to kill them, but the master ball too? Wow... just-just wow...
hetaliagurl123 chapter 40 . 1/11/2012
Wow. I mean really. but I think it might be better if you added some of the people from the show into it, and add some shippings. I doesnt even have to be a modern shipping (Although Iris is great nee?) Even contestshipping is great!

Overall I thought this was great, but wouuld pokemon ever act like this? Also I read your profile cause I was interested in you and I have to wonder what you mean about the sonic fandom, Sonamy has awesome stories...
Once An Oddity chapter 40 . 12/27/2011
Make that 3 reader's. You know, I feel like a complete idiot. For a whole year (and a half?) I've been reading this, and throughout all of this time, I thought I had reviewed (at least once!) but after looking through your reviews, I discovered the embarrassing truth. So my apologies as a reader for being unresponsive. I'll start making up for it with this review!

Kevin did something stupid again... so what else is new? What was that? Chuno actually as a heart? And a family? I'm really hoping Chuno lives up to the promise he agreed to. Well, sorta. I don't really want him to kill everyone, but getting him out of the way and possibly becoming at the very least slightly benevolent seems pretty good. Great Chapter!
mudkiprox chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
O.o Best. Chapter. Ever. I loved Cory and Kevin talking in the snow!
mudkiprox chapter 38 . 7/21/2011
CONGRATULATIONS! You have made snarkshipping an official one-sided shipping! Go you!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2011
...but of course the half-crazy pikachu shows up.

...someone should remind that "naturalist", that in the event of unwanted capture, the simplest way to get released is to say "I've already tried the lifestyle and don't like it, now let me go before i zap you"...and to say it in human.

Hey, don't look at me, I don't have a ground type!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/19/2011
I can't believe how amazing this fic is. There are so many plot twists that always leave me hungering for more. I love Kevin's attitude, and it's interesting to see how he thinks of things. Kari's personality changes so much from the beginning, and Chikoro is just plain too smart for a little kid his age.

I can't wait to see Kari and Kyle's reunion, along with Kevin's reaction to it. That's a nice love triangle right there, and I can't wait to see the end of it.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/19/2011
Gah! Suspense!
mudkiprox chapter 35 . 4/21/2011
I liked the little insight into Kyle's brain there. And his talk about Kari. But you have still created a love triangle! Congratulations! lol Chuno.
mudkiprox chapter 34 . 4/13/2011
Say what? Kyle thinks he's dying? I defenitly don't remember that! Unless its about only eating apples...
mudkiprox chapter 33 . 4/11/2011
I Spent the whole chapter jumping up and down! KYLE! I think that this is myfavorite chapter, not just becuse he appeared, but I think you wrote it really well!
mudkiprox chapter 32 . 4/6/2011
!

Nice way of getting them there and Kari not coming! THE SHADE!
mudkiprox chapter 31 . 4/3/2011
O.o I was actually pretty creeped out there. And here is the creepy!evil!Chuno rather than creepy!Chuno.

It's snowing. I just thought I'd mention it because Slick hates snow and ITS APRIL! WHY IS THERE STILL SNOW?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »