Reviews for Moments
Amilyn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I like her asking him to stop her.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"My flight leaves tomorrow at 1 pm."

His heart broke.

"Come stop me?"

His eyes flicked to hers, shock written across his features.

"I have to go pack, but I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'll be the one telling you to stay."

oh my god...i loved the end of your story...so sweet and so unlike brennan...but in a really good way! amazing!
jsq chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved it. It was heartbreakingly beautiful, just like the episode. If you decide to continue, I will definitely read.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ehem. so i've gone from screaming at the tv, to almost baqling, to blugioning my poor pillow to death, to just flat out depression. if the season finale is even remotely as good as your fic, i may just burst into song and dance. lmao. lovely fic.

~HIKARi
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Fantastic! I'm sure this will be the ending that spawned a thousand fics, haha, but I've yet to read a really good one until now! I say a second chapter at the airport will about wrap this up beautifully. :)
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wish it wasnt a one shot! Would love to see that airport scene!
Kate56 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thank you for finding Special Agent Booth! There he is telling her that he is not going to walk away.

Excellent!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That would be a fabulous finale! He needs to fight for her, because she wasn't at all surprised by his declaration to move on. And I loved the last couple of lines.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Awesome!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, school and all.

This was a fantasatic follow up to that heartwrenching episode last night...well, tonight for you I guess. I wanted him to fight for them! I hated when he said he had to move on. But all in all it was a fantastic episode eh?

Terrific story!

Leah
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
brilliant, wonderful.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I LOVED this story... I'm still not sure what to think about the 100th... I think a second glance is in order. I love your moments line at the v. end, is that all you?
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh my god.

He HAS to stop her!

You know what, I loved the 100th episode. I was heart-crushed, but I loved it, all of it.

Sigh...

Your write them so well! SO WELL!

KUDOS!
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That episode killed me a little on the inside... in a good way, if that's possible. Your story did the same... I have a oneshot in my mind as well, and i don't know if i should write it, what do you think? Probably won't be as good as yours. I loved the imagery of the colours of her eyes... I loved the 'newness' of it all, and Booth's insistence, and i loved Bones' response to her own leaving, and his resistance. Loved it all. :)

Col.
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So...*dies*

Spectacular job Em.

Seriously.

I think you wrote this perfectly.

Great job.