Reviews for Life in Technicolor
PeepToe chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Enjoying the story. Curious to see where this will lead. Hope you decide to explain on it.

Some constructive criticism-the first half of the chapter drags. There isn't much plot or character development or mood setting in that section so it could use some editing. Have been enjoying your work. Keep it up !
meli lullaby chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Its me again. Its been a year! I hope all is well :)
Lord Sanguine chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Veery interesting start.
Iklepixie chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I was starting o enjoy that and I seem to have run out of chapters. Hoping they make there way on here at some point
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
interesting. cannot wait for more.
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Oh I am diggin' this story! Can't wait to read more :-)
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ooh, this looks like it's gonna be a wild ride!
kinsano chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I love it so far and I'm really curious to see where this goes...
Meli Lullaby chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Hoping there is an update for this story in the near future... Or should I just ask Alice :).
romee79 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Love this story,hope we'll get an update soon.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I can't wait to find out how they get out of this mess.
projectviviana chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I love this, yet I'm confused as to what's happening. lol. Poor Isabella. Sucks to be chased after. Edward is such an asshole, although it's understandable, lol.

V xoxo
ellis1516 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
edwards such a charmer sometimes! keep up the good work
MEL24FAN chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Good thing Edward can think under pressure. I wouldn't think that they would be safe in their dorm but I guess that remains to be seen. I think the jacket is what they want just by Edward's comment of her holding on to it the way she was. E/B kinda got off on the wrong foot with him blaming her if he died. lol. I'm sure she'll get over it though.
MEL24FAN chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Still loving the banter btw E & Em. They act like an old married couple. lol. I wonder why Isabella was going by a different name. I dig the mystery.