Reviews for Life in Technicolor

Love it

Well written

Can't wait for more
dellatwi chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Iam in love with the bromance you've got goin on its hilarious. Crap I hope they don't really have to kidnap bella, but then again it will make for an interesting dynamic between the three of them. Thanks for sharing I love it so far:)
karolkid chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ohhhhhhhhhh interesting, I'm anxious to know about Bella's background and her involvement in all this!
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Yay, they found her. Cant wait to see what happens next.
DownThatLayne chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ah, I'm so excited for this story to start progressing! I'm lovin' it so far(:
Kermy1513 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
This was a funny and really interesting chapter! I'm glad we met Bella and that we are seeing the "technicolor" thing! Can't wait to read more! :]
seevousplay chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Amazing chapter! Soooooo good! Seriously, as always.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Interesting story. I look forward to your next update.
stories1 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
This is such an interesting story - so different to your alphabet weekends (which i loved by the way). Any chance you would be able to give a little summary of what's happened so far with each update in the future? Only because I'd forgotten what I'd already read with the 1st 2 chapters. But if not, that's cool too :)
nicolelovesedward chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
This story is so interesting, I can't wait for more!
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
woooahhh woooah weee wahh. crazy!
Twilightlover32293 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
haha emmett is such a goofball and i think it was funny when isabella tried fooling them with her name as marie but what gave her away was noticing the scars and black and white scenery.
Apocalypse's Archer of Bubbles chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Glad the story is picking up! And by the way, is the name of this story after the Coldplay song?

Just wondering,

AAB (aka Sabaa)
blue-eyes-411 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ok, now you got me intrigued... I want to read more!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010