Reviews for Life in Technicolor
meli lullaby chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I need another update I'm dying over here lol
HCG 1175 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This is different I like it
Meli Lullaby chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Oh my God you have to update soon! I need more! Please oh please update... I can't wait to see how the boys meet Bella :)
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow I really think I'm in love! I can't wait to read more :)
ryuki77 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
oooh...this is amazing so far :)
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Glory Days

So far behind on reading chapters sent from the FF authors.

Just finished this one of yours and you've got some suspense going on there!

More when it's ready please!

Cory
snshyne chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
"Fuck you. I wouldn't be "grouchy" if you had removed the alarm when I told you last week. You dropped the damn class three weeks ago." - this is purely awesome. He has an alarm set for no reason? LMAO

I was about to say, how can he go back to sleep now? If I open my eye or even utter two words, it's done. I'm up. Not happy about it, but I'd be up.

Ecru. I'm certain all schools use ecru.

ew. Just ew. The description of the rings on his wrists. Did he have to touch it? ew.

Emmett is cracking my shit up. I love how he's rambling about his day and lingers on the food aspect the most and then ragging on Edward second. The rest is filler.

At 6'4", 225 pounds, Emmett was a large man and he always wondered why the girls downstairs expected him to traipse around his dorm room like some soft-footed ballerina, or like Edward. - or Edward. LMAO

Eddie Appleseed? *smh* Edward's apple love a nod to Twilight? Chocolate croissants are awesome! And I happen to love the shit out of Ferry Plaza.

I'll get around to that Umbra thing.

happy writing!
snshyne chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I've been burned. It's not pretty. I can almost smell their flesh.

I worked in the library my Freshman year and summers. I so get this description. Especiallyt he damn keycard swiping.

"In English, please?" Edward asked. - LOL

I will have to go look up Umbra now, but you have my interest for sure. It's all a mystery. bwahahaha.
karolkid chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Very interesting premise, can{t wait to read more!
london spam chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
OK, so the boys believe it now and have a plan, sort of. Perhaps they meet Bella in the course of their routine? Does she catch Edward's eye somehow? Maybe she's not using her real name and, instead, goes by Marie (Like Buffy when she ran to LA after killing Angel). Bella probably has her own story and isn't just some co-ed going to school blissfully unaware of all this, or is she?...
london spam chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Well, there is certainly a whole fantastic element and mythology here that will need to be unraveled. It's promising so far. I wonder if Bella knows anything about what she has, its power and that others want it.
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
This story, I'm sure, is going to be so good. Up to date, I'm already hook up to it. Very good chapter and I like how Emmett and Edward are. Wondering where your story is going and happy of it, because its like unexplore territories :)
Twink423 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
So some pretty heavy stuff for these two college dudes to wrap their minds around. At least they have each in this journey to find Isabella. And still no clue as to what she has that the Order wants or needs. Very intriguing though and can't wait to see where this goes next!
dellatwi chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I love your emmett my fav line is him telling edward he has been moaning his name all morning lol so funny
bouncy 72 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Yeah if I woke up after that I would definately think it was a dream. I'm loving this, it's SO different from anything else I've read. I have to say I'm a bit nervous though, *shivers*. The one, is creepy as, I sure he's a baddie :)
Thanks for the chapter