Reviews for Life in Technicolor
sessahhh chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
So it wasn't just a dream. I wonder what they'll tell people with regard to the mangled wrists. Good job. And good luck with the end up term.
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
it is quite interesting, let me tell you :)
I'm hoping for some more soon :P
much love
Marche chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is an interesting new idea. I'm keen to see what you have in store for us. I'm in. :-)
wbrant10 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I'm so intrigued by this story. A fresh idea. I hope your finals go good. Much luck to you. Looking forward to the updates!
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Very good! Different to a lot of other stories, which makes it interesting. Great writing.
Melolabel chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Still kind of a strange and wacky concept of a story, but I'm enjoying the build up.
Ginger98 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I guess I don't really have much to say about the story yet, because we haven't really gotten that far into it. I do think the writing is great, & I'm very interested to see where you take us in this story. I think Edward's plan to keep living normally is a good one, but it couldn't hurt to try a little tracking, too. If either of them had any connections in the Admissions office, they could at least try to eliminate their campus of possibilities. I don't think the phone book is a bad idea, either. Eliminate what you can. Maybe they won't feel compelled for any real action, though, until they start seeing all those creepy shadows. That'll get them in gear!
I feel the need to strap in. This feels like it may be a bumpy ride.
DownThatLayne chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
can't wait for the next update! eep!
DownThatLayne chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm lovin' it so far!:)
secretobsession7 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Good chapter, can't wait for more!
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
jenny bananas, keep doing what you're doing girly! awesome!
NKubie chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Still intrigued. And loving Confusedward. He can get to be a bit arrogant sometimes. It's a nice change of pace.
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
oh. things are going to keep getting interesting from now on right? :P
You know, this and Elemental is the only fantasy fic I read.. LMAO! :P
I am loving this! :)
Thank you so much!
I'm very behind in reading so I'm glad I've started this one! :P
Lan.Bro chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
nice storyline that doesnt stick to the norm
cant wait for more :)