Reviews for Life in Technicolor
A.M.fairytale chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
yeah it was great cant wait for bella to come :) ... good luck with school...
Burntcore chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
O the next day... wonder if they'll think to try google... Isabella might even be right under their nose and they don't even know... possibly at their school. Great chapter. :) Can't wait to see where you take this.
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I have no clue what is going on and I love it! Can't wait for more.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I am so looking forward to this story. I love stories like this one, TB's, MeadowC's, and Hibbleton's new one - elements of of the supernatural outside of the world of vampires.
duramater chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Good luck with school.

And so the plot thickens. What on earth could B have that they want?
duramater chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very interesting. So, these ppl want Bella? If they're so powerful, why can't they find her themselves? They make it seem as if they're the good guys...but it's highly unlikely.

I love Coldplay's Life in Technicolor...both the melody and lyrics :)
trisha63 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Jen, this little story of yours is very fasinating, full of drama and suspence. It will be interesting to see how Bella fits in this story and will she and Edward be drawn to each other. Hopefully there will be a little lemony goodness thrown in, as well! You are a great writer and I loved Alphabet Weekends, as well as, many of your one shots. Cann't wait for future updates as this story is sure to be exciting. Good luck on your finals and take care. Trisha
Kermy1513 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! :]
Meli1518 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Love it ! yay yay! )
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Interesting story so far. Looking forward to your next chapter.
blue-eyes-411 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I don't remember if I reviewed the other chapter. Anyway, I'm not into fantasy but since there's Edward and Bella and you are the writer, I'll give it a chance. I cannot not read something you write, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
projectviviana chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
A tiny bit of me had hope that it was all a dream but then again this wouldn't be a story
Chocolate croissant are fucking good! :)
Welps, I am scared of the order and wonder who the fuck they are. Was Bella part of them and she escaped and not looking for her because she knows a secret of theirs that could destory them?
lol just a guess.
Well, I can't wait to read more! Good luck on your finals! :)

- Vicki xoxo
waitingontoday chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I'm intrigued
A.M.fairytale chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
cant wait for more
projectviviana chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol I'm scared of Chinatown now.

Kidding, but interesting start! I practically live in San Francisco so I'm excited to see where this story goes! :) Update soon!

- Vicki xoxo