Reviews for Life in Technicolor
Mambomama chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Well, this is going to be an interesting trip. I can see that, already. I too am a total Sci-Fi geek, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you lead us, bb.

Thanks!
iwmec chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
hii .. i like it .. it's new and not like any fanfic i read .. it got me excited and wanting more :) .. waiting for the update which will hopefully be soon :):)
zeewriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i love fantasy, so i'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This sounds like a lot of fun. I definitely don't read enough fantasy stories, but i really like them. Definitely on board with this one. Can't wait to find out more about what exactly Bella has that they want and how to keep it away from The Umbra. Let me know if you want a beta for this, I am available. I've never been an official beta before, but I am the main one for my friend O_oza's story called Running For Home. So yeah, can't wait for more with this one! :)
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh-hoo-hoo-hoo. I wonder what Bella has that The One wants?

No romance up in here? Bummer.

-Q
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Glory Days

OK this is going to be great!

Looking forward to more!

Cory
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Who wouldn't love an 'end of the world' story that involves these characters and your writing? I'm excited. Can't wait to see what happens.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Iam really looking forward to this I love a good fantasy story thanx
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I like stories that touch on mystical. Clearly going there with this. Seems like this should be feeling a bit darker than it is yet. Background is okay so far, but mood could maybe be layered in more. Sticking with this for a while, I think. Thx!
CaroleLeo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Your story has a really different ring to it. I would love to read it - so far you have me hooked! Thanks for putting your thoughts down on paper...till next time!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Interesting and kind of creepy. Interested to see where it goes.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
interesante jenny bananas. i'm on board.
Smilioso Ll.Ll chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
so far you have grabbed my attention. hope there is more to come
moulanrouge512 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Your new story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone.
JenRar chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh, great start! Can't wait for more! (And if you need a temporary beta, I'd be glad to help. :) )
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »