Reviews for About You Now: From the Past and Into the Future
Nightocean chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I enjoyed reading this and i hope you continue
angel61991 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
lol of god that is hilarious! please update soon.
princess of the western lands chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
alright another good chapter. so now sesshomaru is getting fauwned over by the family. so what will happen next? will her mother and family be shocked that she was in such a position with someone not her boyfriend or will sesshomaru do something amusing and clever like act like her boyfriend even though he has no idea what that is or he will agree that he isn't her boyfriend but she is his intended. lol. kagome might accually shatter something then. Sesshomaru is still naked, so did the family forget that or just sort of accept that because of the position he and kagome were in?

update soon onegai

ja ne
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
LOL! Oh my. . poor Kags xD. Such an awkward situation that is. Looking forward to your update ;D
casedeputy chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Embarrassing! But I would milk it for all it was worth.
Estringe chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I would sincerely love an update. This is bound to be a great story.
Ryu Pendragon chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Yikes, that's definitely not a position that I want to be caught in. Though I wouldn't object.
Melrose437 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
OMG i wonder what's going to happend next! LOL can't wait
princess of the western lands chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
not bad i like it so far and i'm looking forward to the next chapter. i like that this is a sort of new situation with a fic. so what's next?

onegai update soon

ja ne
Day Dream Martini chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh god! That was great! Super funny ending! Can't wait forthe next chapter! So please update soooooooon!
Day Dream Martini chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Oooooh! I didn't expect that at all! I thought they had time traveled or something! Great chapter though! I loved it yet again!
dream-air chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
lol...
tattooedteapot chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
o more chapters
casedeputy chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
OMG, what did they say? Can't wait to here it, it will probably have me rolling.
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
hahahaha! very nice chapter i thought something was up when i read the title. the ending was gold and i can't wait to find out what happens in the next update!