Reviews for Jason Scott Must Die
redpink chapter 13 . 6/4
Good story, but u should have had Jason married to Kimberly,cuz they are my all time favorite couple
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I can't believe I missed this! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
How were the older green/black/red/white rangers able to keep the younger ones from leaving?

I was kind of hoping for something really embarrassing to happen to Jason and his group (like ending up wearing pink paint or wearing dresses or something and then having pictures or videos.) But I guess Trini just isn't that mean. Anyway this was hilarious and I'm adding it to my C2.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
I agree with that,
andyg2525 chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
this was great can't wait til you do another one til next time
brankel1 chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Love it,Hope the Blues show up.
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
the poor Blue's. Uh oh. You know, its never a good idea to mess with the smartest members of the teams. Yeah, everyone else is in for hell, and I'm now wondering if they'll try to bring hayley in on it too, since she has the mental capacity to fit in.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
(applause for such an epic-ly hilarious ending!)

I loved it.

PS: don't worry, this past week the site has hated everyone it seems like. :(

I'm sad that this awesome fic has ended but this was one heck of a way to end it!
RedAsARose chapter 13 . 3/31/2011

Wait is this one even complete?
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
(face palm)

They are so funny. I can't wait for the last chapter! Although I will be sad that the chaos will be ending. Sniffle.

I'm sure the other Blues are a tad ashamed of Rocky & TJ right now... although they were Red prior to being Blue so... yeah.
redasarose chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Last chapter my behind

But really, I think this is possibly my favorite chapter yet :) ...Except I don't see my name anywhere...
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
the rangers get out safely.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Nice, all the other colors are there, mostly female.
andyg2525 chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
great please tell me that the guys get thier but kicked badly til next time
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Great job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.