Reviews for Wao
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Lovely story! I love when Hibari says that. Also great how you go through the different characters.
Sakura chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This makes me very happy.
Lychee115 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
. this is so AWESOME. Thank you
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wao. It's almost scary how perfectly you captured Hibari's character. I'm amazed. Nice job. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Like when Tsuna stop the fight between Hibari and Mukuro, right?! I love when he 'wao'-ed at Tsuna! XD
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Short, but sweet. You captured Hibari's character and did it very well in fact. Love it. 3
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That...was so so so great.

Got the characters very well I think.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Respect from Hibari is something rare indeed! I love how you described his expression when he says that though. "Wao".
Conanfan15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hahahahahaha XD loved it! Quite an original idea, this made my favorites section! (I am on a roll today aren't i?) :D

You are very good at writing, please keep it up

Conanfan15
Hibari chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wao.

Haruna- Nice, love all your work!
ibuberu chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wonderful work with this. I admire how you kept Hibari so IC and used Tsuna's point of view so well, and compellingly so. I liked how you intepreted Hibari and how/why he deems people the way he does. Very nice - and the litle inserts of humor were nice as well, Hibari with breasts, haha. The ending was a slight bit of a let down, without much detail of the battle(Which is supposed to be an important point in the fic, right? Because its where Hibari acknowledges Tsuna.), of course, this is just my opinion. Still, nicely done.
Roriette chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"Wao."

Indeed.

I "wao" at your writing and ICness.

And I also "wao" at everything else you have in..."Wao." 3

And I also like how you brought in Fon and yes, Dino with his clumsiness, but he's tamed little wild Hiba-horsey ;3

Yeshh, I like that "wao" feel towards the end. I feel hurray for Tunafishie 3
aomoa chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ooh, nice oneshot. It was very well written. There's one thing I dont understand- "wao"? As in 'wow' or something else? Like "sir" in another language?

-Hana
MikhailAlaude chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i think you would have heard this many times by now but this can be only describe with one word: W A O!

lol wish the chapter was longer *whiny mode*

are you still gonna write more?

ciao ciao
Jikage chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
DAMN. Hot damn. Well written and actually, the style you wrote it was kinda...strangely sexy. I have no idea why, but it was sexy. LOL. It's not yet completed? Well, if you ever update, I'll know. ;D