Reviews for Parallel Lines
Gordaime chapter 86 . 11/29/2013
oh man pls continue, and i prefer thirteen
Guest chapter 86 . 5/2/2013
great story ! DO YOU EVER PLAN ON FINISHING IT? LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES BUT AM THINKING TWICE ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO FINISH THEM.

LORRIE
BabalooBlue chapter 86 . 11/5/2012
Oh no! You can't end it like this! We need to know...
Woody2792 chapter 86 . 10/17/2012
Wow, just... Wow. I sincerely hope you manage to update this at some point cos jeesh you got a fricking awesome story going on here! :D
redlox2 chapter 82 . 10/17/2012
Cameron and House all the way!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool early fic
OldSFfan chapter 86 . 7/12/2012
Very complicated. It's not a love triangle -way too many dimensions for that. I look forward to how you solve it all.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Brain is telling House that he is in love with Cuddy, since Wilson keeps telling him SHE is the only woman who would put up with him...but his heart is in love with Cameron...she does accept him as he is and "knows" who he REALLY is...Wilson and Cuddy don't and never have...Cameron is the one who has fought for House's right to be WHO HE IS...never Wilson and never Cuddy
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
Too bad Cameron isn't as "House-smart" as she thinks she is...House gave HER the choice...it is up to HER to determine what she wants. Fight for House or take Chase back...it is the TEST that Stacy FAILED...House needs someone who will fight FOR him, to prove that she can withstand a few storms with him...
Valancy711 chapter 86 . 6/22/2012
Well, since you already admitted up front you're evil, I don't suppose it would do any good for me to say it! Lol!

I love how you showed the parallels between Cuddy and Cameron.

This was a great cat fight because there were so many layers to it. Both women were fighting tooth and nail for the man they love, and both women were fighting back their insecurities. I'm glad they could come to a detente.

You always have a great turn of phrase. I love, "Lisa Cuddy, high-riding bitch!"

I feel awful for Cameron and hope you don't go too rough on her. ;)

Another great chapter, Boo!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 86 . 6/17/2012
Okay, so let's see...Cuddy drugs House, he knows it...yea that will definitely make him want to trust her...ugh...Cuddy and Wilson make me sick...those two really need to partner up with each other and save some other couple. They truly DESERVE each other.

Well, sounds like Cameron just had a stroke...too bad, she is definitely the forerunner in the grown up category. Personally, Cuddy needs to check herself into Mayfield or just disappear...talk about a narcissistic control freak...it astounds me how she can spit such vile words describing House and then turn around and tell Cameron she LOVES HIM WITH ALL HER HEART...give me a break. Rack another ruined life up for Cuddy...stress is so good for pregnant women don't ya think?
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 86 . 6/17/2012
Oh no! Cameron! i can't wait to see what happens next!
JLCH chapter 86 . 6/17/2012
wow. very emotional!
Stardust Incarnate chapter 85 . 5/12/2012
Just read all 85 chapters and I hate you for leaving us at that cliffhanger. This fanfic definitely keeps you on your toes. I love the flashbacks from House's near death experience. Epic M rated chapters too, it was well paced and well written. You have talent! Not too fluffy yet not depressing. It's so frustrating though! I'm a Huddy fan but Cuddy's actions doesn't score points for her. Cameron seems more open to House, something he needs rather than all the boundaries and fears Cuddy has. Why must they complicate everything? I hate it yet that's why I love these characters (well not as much for Cameron). If House decides to choose Wilson over everyone... haha go HILSON :P
De-em2 chapter 85 . 5/12/2012
Have been reading this long story and enjoy it. You do leave us on a cliffhanger and I look forward to the next chapter.