Reviews for The Spectrum
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Hi! When will u update this amazing story?
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I have Asperger's and trust me, it's no walk in the park. But I'm getting by slowly each day though I have trouble understanding others and sometimes freak out at certain noises or when something in my schedule changes.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
My message got cut off but I hope u will continue this story cause I really wanna see what will happen :)
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Wow great story so far! I realize it's been a while since u u
Zelda Maximus chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Great story! I love it! Congrats on having your baby!
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Congrats on the baby] i cant wait for the next update

Sammy
Tinas31 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Congrats! Blakely is such a cute name! of course we want an update, but your daughter is more important! :) Time goes by so fast with them so wishing you and your family lots of happiness with her!
Purpleem89 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
congratulations
Tutor-girl-107 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Congrats on the beautiful little girl! :) I hope all is well! Take your time and update when you can!
Gioia Moore chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Congrats!
the real teacher chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW! YAYA! So happy everything is going well!

Take all the time you need...I never thought it goes by as fast as it does...my newborn is 9 months old already!

Update Eye of the Beholder!
Rachel-xox chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
loved it
LilMissRainbow chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I get Maria's condition in this one. My eight year old cousin has it as well and I think his first symptom was speech delay and lack of eye contact. I can totally relate to what Maria does especially about the routines because I see that with my cousin all the time. And I also like the way Bella and Edward got to know each other and how their relationship is developing because of Bella's daughter. Edward is so sweet and supportive.

Really love this story! And congratulations on the new baby. Boy or girl?
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Loved it
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!