Reviews for Beginning
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/5
Aw so glad he went to Emily for New Years
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really liked this fic. I decided to go back and read some of your older fics while I wait for a new chapter in the current one.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
thoroughly enjoyable! Thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was great! I loved it. (: Very sweet.
EmilyAaronForever chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Poor Emily to be at home all alone on such a great day. I was so happy to see Aaron arrive on her doorstep. You did an incredible job on this story.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was lovely - we need more of these. Gentle hint!
justadream chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This story had me smiling from about the half way point until the end of this story. You did a really good job on it. I was happy to see that Emily didn't spend New Years Eve alone.
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I loved this story! Short and sweet :)

You definitley know somethings wrong if Emily didn't want to celebrate on New Years Eve with Derek, Penelope, and Kevin (I imagine that'd be tons of fun), or JJ and Will, or with Dave (thinking about Rossi on New Years Eve.. do you picture quite a few women trying to get his attention in this club? lol reminds me of that episode where he was signing his books.. ahh I can't think of the name of it now). But good job with picking out the rough moments of the past year.. from Reid's anthrax scare all the way to Haley's death :/ And I love that Rossi pointed everything out to Hotch.. made him realize what he could be missing out on. And it was sad at the same time, on Rossi's part, when he mentioned that "he didn't want Hotch to make the same mistakes he did, to let the greatest things in his life get away." But I guess there wouldn't really be anything better to say that would get his point across. I kinda wish that on the show we'd see even just a little more of Jack and Hotch-and Emily. Like your example of Emily bringing Jack little toys and presents, but that'll probably not be happening anytime soon. So at least I get to read about it here :) Picturing the whole part where Hotch walked in with Jack and Emily "reached up and stroked Jack's head" and they settled him in for the night.. so cute. And this whole part was just perfect! One more reason that we love Rossi.. "She'd put two and two together and, with a roll of her eyes, had concluded that Hotch's birdy had a name. David Rossi." hahha "Aren't you glad you won't be ringing the new year in by yourself now?" "I admit you aren't terrible company, Agent Hotchner." "Neither are you, Agent Prentiss." I was disappointed at first when I saw that they didn't share their midnight kiss.. but of course you more than made up for it! And boy was his resolution a good one. You wrote their kiss and that whole scene perfectly.. and the whole rest of this little story!

It was nice seeing another new H/P story of yours! I always enjoy them. Maybe another one soon? Please :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
you did a great job on this story... im so glad that hotch told emily what he did...
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was totally worth the wait, and I believe that you know that. Made my sucky day not sucky at all, actually. (Though it doesn't change the fact that I got four hours of sleep.) I love their dialogue together, by the way - it was just so them, I could hear every single word of it.
romiross chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow! As always yours fics never disappoints, love haow you writte Hotch! Please update soon!
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Who cares if it's late? This is terrific! I love it!
TheLuckiestOne chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
What a great oneshot! I always look forward to your updates and new stories. Keep up the brilliant work!
dncnmndy chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Love it!
linelm chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Absolutely lovely! I love your H/P-stories, you really manages to write them in character.