Reviews for Gowadera x Yabamoto
Pessimisma chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is my most favorite fic ever.
Mi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
...I couldn't understand half of it.
Fantasiaa chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I don't know what I laughed harder at - the fic or the offended reviews.
This fic, I think, requires a high level of skill to write. It's hard to mess up the words and still make it readable. You are honestly my hero.

kep on riting thees aewsuhm fahnfeckshons, i lub dem os mach! dey arh so arotic!
mega0watt chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Geez, I can't even troll like that lol, the title alone made me burst, I think my mouth got bigger from laughing so much. Don't mind the flames, its really really funny. *Hides behind the chair* what's peggars/preygars btw?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
MAI KOKORO GO DOKI DOKI WEHN I READ TIHS YUO R SOOooOOoOoO SUGOI.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
LOL XD
Fluffness chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
KYAAAAAA O.M. Kami-sama!

Troll-chan, u r so amzin!

That was such a kawaiiiiii story!~~~~~

Onegai 4 writn this. Daisuki u 4 this!

Lol, my mind just broke. XD Nice trollfic/badfic.

And to you haters, you just don't get it, do you? A few more years in FFN will do the trick.

Anyway, nice hilarious fic.
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
YOS

THOS OS BOAUTIFOL
kyoasaurus chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
oh my kira dis is lik my otp KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yabamoto is MYNE he meks mai KOKORO go DOkI DOKI

demo

if its 4 gowadra den h kan haf him...

KYA

HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER

WHY CAN'T I

HOLD ALL THESE FEELS IN

PUKES A RAINBOW
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I cracked up at just the title, hahaha.

However, I think that the spelling errors were a bit much, and the fact that I couldn't immediately read each troll line to my pleasure took away from the hilarity.

Otherwise, gj, LOL.

xD
ComplexImage chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
... Umm... guys? I'm surprised of all the hate comments here. It was supposed to be a crack fic (and I probably know most of you didn't get the joke).

The author clearly jokes about Gowadera (the LOLWUT-looking Gokudera in a certain episode of Reborn), so I thought I might clear this thing up.
Fureddi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I have never laughed so hard at a fic before, seriously. This is going straight to my favorites!
Bubbles1802 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
look, i don't mean to be insulting or anything, but do you think maybe you could use regular words next time? it's knid of hard to understand the story.
Akira.Nagato chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It would be my first time criticizing an 8059 story. Means that I would be harsh a little.

When I saw the title, I thought it might be interesting... the they call each other in baby talk. After checking out, I was like 'what?'

I see that this is your first story. Are you even serious about this? It's insulting. Neither can understand a word you're saying. And I noticed in your Author's Note, you put a lot of effort... which I think isn't much true. If you can't do English perfectly, then why not use your native language?

I was completely annoyed by all of these. Many of those who reviewed said that authors put a lot of effort when writing a story to make it perfect. I, myself, can't post a story for 2 months straight since I need to improve to something.

So please, if you're gonna publish another story, try to improve.
Live Don't Just Exist chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I read this out loud and my mouth will never be the same again XD