Reviews for Inside
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I bawled like a baby reading this. THE definitive Faith story.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was great, i liked how cordelia came to visit, and that gaurd was such a bastard!
Undead American chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Great job with this!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Nice story! You really get into the mind of Faith. I notice you aren't writeing in the last year, but it's still a good story.
The Fink chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That's a truly wonderful story. Very gripping and tense - and a great handle on Faith. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Brahmsian chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This is a really good story, but I do have one small nitpick. At one point in it you say that "Faith had grown up in the area of Boston informally known as the Combat Zone". Since the Combat Zone was never a residential neighborhood, you should probably substitute something like "the toughest part of South Boston" for "Combat Zone" in that sentence.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
DSDragon chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow... You really captured Faith in there. I once saw a news thing about maximum security prisons, and your descriptions seemed pretty accurate to what I saw on there too. I really like this fic.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
This was beautiful. I'm still catching up on watching Buffy (having not become a fan till recently), but you paint Faith so clearly, and her journey towards a new life, through redemption. It's beautiful, not just the story but the style. I'm off to read the sequel.
Sharon chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I really liked Inside, the Buffy fic that you wrote. I'm already looking for more of your stories.
Seersha chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Wow. That was great. I loved the letter Angel sent to her, I could imagine him writing her something along those lines exactly. Keep up the good work.
gf chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Wow. I loved that. It's one of the best Faith-in-prison fics I've read. The dream sequences were the best part - they were so reminiscent of the ones on the show and gave me shivers :) Faith's character comes through very well throughout the fic.
cofax chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
That was excellent. Thanks for sharing it.
mia chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
great story. i think this is the first one i've read that was actually well written. all the sentences made sense and there werent any grammar mistakes that i noticed. (or remembered. something like that.) and sometimes characters (in fanfics) do things they wouldnt do in the show, but yours didnt do that. i liked it alot.
Willum chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
That was a very nice bit, covering what's happening with Faith since she turned herself in. It fit very well into the schemes of both series, and reflected on certain characters' reactons nicely. You do have a talent with telling good stories with all these characters.
HonorH chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Gyrus, this is an incredible piece of work (told you I'd get around to reading it sooner or later). Faith comes alive in this. Every emotion is authentic, every memory, every word she says. I love your dream sequences, too-very reminiscent of the show. The story is painful, yes, but also uplifting. Great job!