Reviews for Mikey and Buffy
james chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Hello I just read your story Mikey and Buffy and at the end I read you wouldnt be writting more but I hope you do because your really good.
creativesm75 chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
cool
DGtnsl chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Nice, I loved the 'acting' and the perception filter! Can't wait to see what happens to the angels in Famine's presence. I mean, Cas's vessel was affected in canon, so I gotta wonder abut Anna and Gabriel. Lol, another Dr Sexy reference from Gabriel.
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Yeess, the hotel convention! Having Buffy there is funny! Hopefully Sam and Dean will see that she doesn't need to let Michael be in control and that her Slayage is more than just talk. She can handle herself. (not that they doubt, but they doubt everybody until they see them in action.)
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Ah coincidence. The Winchesters and Gabriel and Castiel are going to be very very shocked. It was a good move, going to Bobby that is. And healing him - that puts Michael (and Buffy) in the old hunter's good books, which will help get him/her into the Winchesters' good books.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
omg, this is great. I can't wait for everyone to be shocked that Buffy and Michael are sharing Buffy's body.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
Please do a sequel
BelieveInKi1214 chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
I loved this story! You're an awesome writer and consistent to your plot without adding side pieces to the plot; very focused.
You made me want to read more, I was fairly disappointed when it ended.
But I do hope you write another story with an angel using Buffy as a vessel, it is interesting and there is only one other story with Michael and Buffy sharing a body, which I am equally madly in love with, and upset that it is completed as well. Anyways, I was here to share my appreciation of your story, and I would love to read more of your stories.
Ps; I have an account my name is above, (if you wish to know) I'm just not signed in right now. Ciao! Happy story-writing!
SPNManiac90000 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Excellent
SPNManiac9000 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is very good
Mike3207 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Great story, even without a sequel.
Cersesi chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Great job!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
damn this was a kick ass story from start to end
Barranca chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
For some reason the end arrived unexpectedly. I suppose I could have read on and on about Buffy and Mikey :)
Thanks for writing!