Reviews for Basically Insane
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That is exactly what will happen in the finale...
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
The airport scene is a smidge mushier than anything I ever expect to see on the show, but I think it's still pretty sweet. And I love the Angela/Brennan conversation. I'm willing to bet that when Angela calls Brennan out on the issue (because we both know she will), their conversation will most likely be very similar to what you wrote.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I like Angela's reference to the book, that Brennan knew all along how to write a love story. :)

And what a wonderful love story this is. Like how you used the Cocky belt buckle and how she reassured him that she'd thought this through, made a pro and con list and realized it was her turn to wait.

Thanks for sharing!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
oh my freaking god! u are like an amazing writer. i think you could really make this into a profession! :) but seriously, you are brilliant at imagining dialogue delivery for both Brennen and Booth. This was such a sweet read and I purposely put it off for a day I would need to read a good story. I really believe that they should be together soon but I think the directors will find some way to make sure that drama continues on... on the other hand, I would love to hear what you thought about the episode.

Sincerely, Phoenix
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
LOL great story!
MK chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love this! It was an excellent antidote to the pain I felt after last night's finale.
bones35 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Excellent - one of my new favorites!
Annamae McClanahan chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story...up to the airport part. The whole airport chase scene is a way-overused plot device!

The first part is creative, fits the narrative, and, most importantly, stays true to their characters. Nice work!

I groaned at the Sandburg thing, too :)
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved this!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thanks for the happy ending and noting the fact that she never once said she didn't love him. It's pretty obvious tome that she thinks she can't be enough for him in the long term. And him "moving on" pretty much confirms it. He needs to fight. I'm so glad that wasn't the finale!
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"I was wrong, I'm almost never wrong but I was."

LOVE THAT LINE.

lol. GOSH! this episode was SO great, wasnt it?

extremely heartbreaking.

soo much angst.

i may actually hate Brennan.. maybe. i dunno.

i LOVE and HATE Hart.

i'd love to hear your thoughts, though.

Marissa