Reviews for Desparate Housewife
ScaRhett OTP chapter 2 . 8/25
People say that I give either scathing or glowing reviews. Yours is on the glowing scale. It was a very interesting twist on the original story, and I wish there were more chapters. All my favorite fanfictions were written in either 2010 or 2006 though, so me here in 2017 is hoping that you'll see this and be reminded that you're a decent writer, and that typos do not make a story unlikeable, only less aesthetic.
LoRdstRange chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Update!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
This is a really good story so far. It's very rare to see a fanfiction with India as a main character. You should consider continuing the story.
lavavalanche chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
In 2012 I finally read your story for the first time (being new to fan fic).
Could you continue your story? I need to know what happens! *on bended knees* PLEASE!
Chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love this so far please update please, please, please
LilianClassic chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I really like your general plot, I just think you should work a bit more on adding some details to the story :) Good so far, update perhaps?
Athenav1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Great story but work on the typos and do care because if you do we all do. :)
Alita258 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Well, there are some typos, but I'm liking the story. it's different from other plots I've read. Keep going!
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Great story. Wow, India liking Rhett now that's what I call a twist lol. Keep up the great work. What happends next? Does Scarlett realize that she loves him before he moves onto another lady? Update ASAP please:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You know this plan just might work. India taking Rhett's attention away from Scarlett is something I don't see Scarlett handling very well. Please continue! It is nice to read new stories in the GWTW fanfic.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010