Reviews for Love and Duty Come in Chains
Matsuda Shinobu chapter 7 . 3/18
I'm still waiting for the update. It's been awhile, but I always reread the whole story. It's so good and well crafted, I never get tired reading it. I hope you recover your muse!
BitterCake chapter 8 . 1/6
Loved your story. I wish you could've an inspiration to complete this story. There are so much flashbacks and background incidents that makes it hard to follow, but don't take it as a bad comment. I love when you write about their past relationship that keeps me alive in many points. I really don't like reading angsty type stories, but this one is way better than I expected.
Hopefully, one day you can finish this story. I'll be waiting for it!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
I read this so three times in a year and I still want to reread it. xD However I hope you can update sooner or later because this is one of the best fanfictions I have seen.
NonValidExistence15 chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
And I read it all again in one sitting because I like making myself sad XD.
I wish you luck in life and hope you find a muse and continue writing for this .
Godspeed!
Blasphemy93 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
It's really important to me that I see the ending. I love this story too much.
Yuki chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
You still gonna update this? I want the ending!
lovebug141 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
omg where have u been? its been three years?! This story is incredible! please you have to update this! I really really wanna know what happens next! please please update soon! most importantly don't abandon this story! continue it! :)
Chimzap chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Meh, sooo angsty. Cool, but sad at the same time. Hope yu update soon.
Tiff chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Still one of my favorite stories

and yes same tiff as before
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
i'm waiting for the day this gets updated! you've set this up so well to where the angst is like super delicious but not overdone and the plot and the characters are realistic and believable it'd be such a shame if you never finished!
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Personally Kyo seems like an okay friend, not a great friend but okay, but there's no love between either of them. At this point when they get divorced it's unlikely they'd ever want to be friends. Kyo seems pretty bland. In fact Hazan is a lot more interesting. Hasn't been updated for two years... Little disappointing considering how good this fic is. Too bad I guess.
Lord Sakurazaki chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Please make more chapters

I'll be waiting
Matsuda Shinobu chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
OMG I can't believe this wasn't updated for years now. Gosh,I'm so curious x.x
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
:C It's been over a year since this has last been updated, buuuut *fav*
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Freaking too lazy to log in.

So I love angsty-masochistic Setsuna. I love it when he's tortured and unhappy and near insanity.

It brings joy to my heart.

If you give Setsuna a happy ending, can it be without a romance with Konoka?