Reviews for Today Is Her Day
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/22
:)(: I don't even care about the unanswered questions. All I need are stories focused on Cameron and Sarah relationship. I've read it quite a few times just because I love it sooo much. I like the battle. It was very entertaining to read. I found it rather sweet how they both came to the others aid quickly. The ending is perfect and adorable. Fantastic writing.
tanama30 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
what a great story loved every minute great job
Nyrki chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Excellent one shot story. Great plot and narration, interesting development of both Sarah and Cameron.

I don't mind the background and the reason John is gone.

Great work there.
Pacifae chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Loved it! I know there are questions about Cameron but right now I really don't care whether I get any answers or not. I really enjoyed reading your story :) Thanks.
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I just wanted to leave a quick review to tell you that despite the questions left open I think this is beautiful.

Because if you ever were to write some kind of a sequel or sth like it there'd be a lot of potential. :)

And I really enjoyed this fic, so thanks for writing and sharing. ;)

Hope you're having a great time,

take care,

DeMoKa chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
AW! I loved that ending! And it was sweet!

Oh! Scary! The return of a familiar face!

XP was that encouragement, a promise, or a big tease because she couldn't wait till they got home? XP

The action was brilliant and you pulled off another wonderful scenario!
olischulu chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Really good just as your other storys.

There is a inconsistencies:

Why is Cameron active. Her Chip was gone. Or was she send back by John after her rebuilding?

I know get on your nerves but what's up with "What are terminators made of"? The last Update was 10-18-09.

Could you please update soon?