Reviews for Perplexing Enticement
Noname00 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
This pair is starting to become my fav couple; the fic rocked:)
Destinies Entwined chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Ok so I had read this one awhile ago. Surprised I didn't review... *shrugs* I also read the reviews. I personally enjoyed the "insight" into Hei's split personality of sorts... I really wish you had. Made one or two more chaps to this to develop the debate between Li and Hei and see who wins, or do they both win? O.o so yeah I would say I like this it just felt incomplete.
Leeko chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I guess I just don't understand the importance of this story, nothing happened. Which would be fine if you were going to continue the story, but as it is I'm not sure why you felt the need to share this story. Normally your pieces are pretty good, this one just doesn't get me.
Leeko chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This chapter is horribly confusing.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
That was quite enjoyable to read, though I really liked the first chapter better. Li's personality isn't that much interesting because he's always so shy but Hei as the Black Reaper, now that's a total other thing.

Good work.

KWF
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Ah! What an unfortunate ending! Where was Hei hiding her purse? Although his trench coat is amazing, I doubt he'd be able to carry anything in it!

I wish I knew how he got in her car. Or why exactly.

Anyway, this is a very nice story. I really appreciate your attention to spelling and grammar and everything! That makes the story so much better

Thanks for writing!
Obsidian.Nymph chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Oh, wow! I love this story...when you have too much time on your hands feel free to write some more. They're most welcome. :D I actually giggled throughout the latter half of the first chapter, some of the lines just made me crack up.

"Misaki had the distinct feeling that her hands were dangerously close to a certain anatomical intimate area of the male body."

"W - What?" she inquired as he was already walking away. "Where are you going?"

"To take care of business."

"Eh? I... I thought I was the business..."

Bless Misaki and her rampant hormones. Although you can hardly blame her since any female would behave exactly the same in that situation. Hope you write some more wonderful stories, they have me hooked.

Lotsa love,

O.N
cryptidwonka chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
nice story ;)
Navymoon chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I adore Li... but poor Hei. lol

Thanks for the second installment, it was nicely written.
Dear4Life chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
The END? :(

Oh, well. I guess this story could go on until he finally asks her out, but that appears to be never.

I really love it! Just as he was about to ask her, she gets called away, vs the first chapter where he got called away. Hahahahaha! No luck as either Hei or Li.

And him telling Mao to beat it, hilarious.

If you come up with any other ways for him to try to get Misaki's attention, you must re-open the story.

Mistakes:

even more so that she was always on her mind. 'he' was...

possibly as her out. 'ask' her out.
Navymoon chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love your stories! And your writing style is amazing, there's a nice hint of youth and maturity.

And I especially love this story... I do see what you mean about a "continuation part", but I really hope you do actually continue this story! I see so much potential.
Dear4Life chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yes Yes...Continue. You can't leave it like that. Uggh!

Hee hee! Going to take care of some business. He could have stayed right there and did that.

Loved the intensity of the story, and wondering what he was going to do. Good job with that.

BUT I WANT MORE! Please keep writing this!

One problem I did notice. There is no moon in the DTB world, so there wouldn't be any moonlight.