Reviews for Time Will Tell
Monk'ichii chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
That 100th episode killed me. I was, i don't know, so ravaged when Bones said that she didn't know how to change. I was like "But, try !". And since then, I just can't see an other episode of the show... Hope i will get better soon x)
Anyway, to me, the end of that chapter is a good end of your story, no really need a chapter three. But if there's one, I will read hahah !
Currently, I'm on the Smac so if you've got some fics... I will take it too I'm going to finish the season 4 :)

See you in an other fic (:
bookish327 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I can see why it might be hard to know where to go from here without later second-guessing it. This is such a momentous place in their relationship, and I really hope that they can move forward.
ricebubble chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
That was great! I can't wait for the next chapter :)

WhisperingLeaves chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Ah, a fic about the ramifications of the 100th episode... always bittersweat and heavy laden with angst.

I have to say this was pretty realistic. I hold out hope that they will be together eventually (before the finale) because, as many have pointed out, Booth did NOT say he loved her. He said he wanted to give their relationship a try. Brennan ASSUMED he loved her because she loves him, deep inside...that's how I see it anyways. And that means she just has to come to that realization as well. )

I look forward to more.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved :O
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
My heart breaks for Booth. I know he deserves to move on, but it's still going to kill me when he starts dating the marine biologist. Ugh, I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Sorry this has taken so long!

I could definitely see a converation between Sweets and Booth going just like this. I do give Sweets props for giving them a bit of a push, but Booth can't blame it on him. It was Booth who ultimately took the gamble.

"Because you can't lose someone you never had?" That pretty much sums it up, albeint in a pretty devastating way.

"What if I did lose her?" My heart went out to him too, that was pretty sad.

Time will tell, that's right. We'll have to see where they go with this. After a heartbreaker like that episode we'd better get something good during the finale.

So, what's new and exciting?

piper maru duchovny chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
so I got your email

and realized I had never read this.

I love it.

Going to reply to your email now.
cwinky503 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Good update! its not the weekend anymore! Hopefully you can have another chapter done soon! Thanks!
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
great chapter. poor booth will he lose his partner? look forward to more soon
JlovesA chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Hello! So it's been a while since I've read any fanfic stories.. I hate when life gets in the way lol..but after last nights episode I HAD to read your story and it was great! Perfectly written! I hope time really will tell!

Can't wait for chapter 3!

lily moonlight chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Excellent chapter! I really enjoyed this. Such a great conversation here with Sweets. Loved all the little details such as Booth flopping down onto the sofa and how Sweets leans forward. I like how you described how well Sweets knows both Booth and Brennan, but how also he's still surprised at how they've acted. That was so funny, how he described what they had done, the going to eat after all that had been said. his reaction to that was very funny :) It was a wistful sort of ending, but one that left the possibility of more open. Really looking forward to the update and I hope your weekend is good :)
Pyrate Nyre chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Thanks at least you are still in here writing, I can't even do that right now and reading these is even hard. But I really wish we could get a campaign together and let the head of programing to Fox know what we would like. Maybe just moving forward together as a couple it will work with good writers. Why can't they hire you and a few good others in here?

JenRar chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Hrmph. Time will tell is right. SUCK. LOL (Not your chapter, which was great, but the episode. LOL)
JoPo08 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Time will tell...

Will tell next Thursday! Can't wait for that episode, of chapter three, or your chapter on Friday!

So much waiting!