Reviews for april showers
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Oh my god! That was too adorable! I literally squealed at the ending! I just had a CluClu overload!

So adorable... :)
gladioIus chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ahh too much fluff! I love it! However, something's missing in the middle part. The character development was too abrupt. It would be better if you had wrote longer. Great job, nevertheless.

P.S. LOLed at the part where Lelouch was talking to Cheese-kun!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i luv it when lelouch uses whole-grain bread as his fallback. and that ending line... so adorable!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was rather adorable.
No Questions K chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I have to say good job on making the story. I like your subject about umbrellas. But I want to ask did you come up with this cause you already experienced a scene like this? ANYWAYS good job though a five star rating ;)
Geck09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
good job on this I hope you update this son.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is too awesome. How can you say that it is not?

Love the erratic bread excuse. The rolling of stitched eyes. The ending in the rain...
z.l105 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
wow this was a great story i actualy read the whole thing with out getting bored with the first few words lol it was so AWESOMe keep typing this kind of great stories )
V-departed chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
It feels like you skipped a bit in the middle, the build up to the moment, but other than that it was good read.

Most people can't capture the spirit of C.C. in Au settings but it feels like you do it with ease. Freeloading off of her boyfriends, taking off on her own, very C. . Lelouch's attitude to the disappearance of C.C. is in character too- searching for bread, indeed!

It was a good story, but if would be nice if you filled in the middle, like the 'sometimes I go to the bridge' part. Comes out of nowhere, I think it'd be a sweet moment to show them growing used to each other.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I see you're having writers block right now, so I hope that clears up for you soon...

Take care,

-Varanus
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Had to say, A real downer when you found out about CC's past. But other then that, I like it. Pretty funny how Lelouch pretended to look fro bread. And the kiss in the rain was a perfect way to end it. Great job and have a nice day.
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
A very good and original story.
Pandora154085 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Nice ending...:)
713thLelou chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
it's cool!
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I sighed very happily throughout it all and kept cooing and sighing so much that my sister cast me worried looks. It's too cute and I love the 'Nunnally needs her whole grains' excuse. I giggled and laughed. You're a miracle worker