Reviews for Love Ya Anyways
kennisha.james chapter 8 . 5/30
Awwwww it almost ended sweet.
RosesOnCream chapter 8 . 2/16
I am currently binge-reading all of your fanfictions. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM! I love your plots, the way you write, and the way you portray characters differently than anyone else does. I sincerely hope that I can continue ready your FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC works of art. Thanks for the smiles, laughs and shudders!
Sincerely,
RosesOnCream
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 8 . 1/17
Please tell me you haven't forgotten about this! Uwa I love it update soon!
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Kawaii...
Must read it
fan chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
next!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
AHHH! Is that Kokuto?!
Juandrie chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I love this fick I can't wait to read the next chapter
Juandrie chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lol love the chapter. This story is gr8!
Phantom reader chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I like it. Is there anymore?
celina chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
When you gonna continue the story..?
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
First please tell me you haven't given up on this because it's delicious in angst, fluff, and smut. Second, please please please tell me Gin-chan isn't Grimmy's rapist!
Living Time chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Ack return to this story it is very good and I am now addicted to it. Also I find pretty original to use Nel as Grimmjow's mother, I only see her as his cousin, friend like family, or sister.
TokenAsian chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Love it. Need more!
Orion'slover chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Like it, laughed, cried, fumed (sp?).
Wrath4life chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Ok so was that Shirosaki that order the snickerdoodle cookie just wondering lol and ok the one who rape Grimmpa was Aizen right cause he does seem the type that would rape Grimmpa lol now I'm starting to like calling Grimmjow that nickname GRIMMPA! Lmao hope you update this real soon well when you get a chance since your having trouble getting some Internet but this has been a good story so far and I'm guessing ichigo not gonna cross dress anymore?