Reviews for Meeting In The Forest
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Romantic in a Romeo and Juliet sense.
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Pretty good so far! I can' wait to read more!
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I can't wait until you update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is all I have to say as long as it's not a yaoi with Orochimaru then this get a thumbs up from me.I'm just kidding I have to say that this was good choice of time to write as Sasuke had left the village and Sakura could just as well leave too because of her broken heart and with Kabuto being the bastard that could use it to his advantage.
crownthegoldfish chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Update soon!
ChibiLonJay chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Ah! I like this story. :) You keep Sakura and Kabuto in character. I'm eager to see where this leads.
ginny7777 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Facebook like.
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awesome!111 you should continue it
Sweet Ashori chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very nice. The pre-timeskip/Sasuke's defection timeframe is always a great area to write KabuSaku stories since it can use Sakura's defensiveness and Kabuto's manipulation abilities to all kinds of levels. You did this very well.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Ah, there's Kabuto, always the one playing mind games before actually showing his real intentions.

You did a wonderful job with this little one-shot, it was well-written and Kabuto and Sakura definitely seemed to be in character. I'm always looking for some good Kabuto/Sakura stories and this certainly was one of them. I wouldn't mind seeing (and reading) more from you in the near future.

Keep up the great writing and Godspeed!

~~SpeedDemon315
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i have no idea y but i adore this couple!
RanstaObscurisity chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nicely written story :D

I like how Kabuto remains aloof and "mysterious," I guess you could say, while also showing an interest in Sakura at the same time. You wrote him with the same aura as he would have in the canon plot, which is commendable.

Sakura was also in character, and the progression in her attachment to Kabuto was very well written :)

Her thoughts were a little bit cluttered, but otherwise true to her nature.

So... yeah! All in all, a good story! :)