Reviews for So Much For Free Will
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
(A warning: I may have become slightly obsessed with all things you've written. So, if I leave a trail of sloppy reviews across your inbox, forgive me, please.)

Ironic, yes. This has a very raw, 'Sam' vibe to it, and I adore it with so many fibers of my being, it's unhealthy. Such as much of my life.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
*sobs inconsolably* Really well done on the Sam perspective, Pixy.

It's just so darn heart-breaking to see Sam at the end of his rope, too because his older brother, who was supposed to stand united with him, left him standing in the middle of the road, leaving him without even a word between them. *sobs some more*

Sorry, as much as this is not a happy tag to the episode (for obvious reasons), I'm not a happy person, either.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Awesomely Rocked!
always so quiet chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This broke my heart. You did a wonderful job.

Supernatural's getting harder and harder for me to handle...

Won't the boys just hug and make up already?
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Beautiful tag. Hurt like heck and I really loved it.

I don't read a lot of tags in this fandom- except apparently lately I've been on a spree. lol
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh so sad. I would hug Sam if I could. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam feels that guilty.
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Really, really liked this. Great insight into Sam's head- (such a sad episode though!)
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I saw this episode last night, and at the end I said "WHAT. THE. HELL?" And I was wondering what exactly was going through those boys' heads. This was a nice look into Sam's. Could I possibly goad you into one about Dean?... Just a thought. :)

Thanks! Later, Gator! Catch you on the flip side.

~Je-B
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Really well done! You managed to capture the emotion the ep left me with.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great job. Last episode broke my heart. I think someone needs to knock some sense back into Dean. Which from the promo is probably gonna be Cas via his fist.

Anyway, the tag was great!
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I was right there with Sammy last night, feeling like Dean had left us both. I have to remind myself that this is only a TV show, because I'm so attached to these boys. I just love them both, and last night broke my heart. Dean 'checking out' and watching Sam try to right his mistakes, has me all knotted up on the inside.

This was a great piece by the way. I think it captures Sam's feelings very well.
Sarafina126 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Loved it! The episode was heartbreaking and this was a great piece on how Sam could be feeling. Great job!
groundopenwide chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Last night's episode just broke my heart. Sam begged Dean and cried and just...ah. And Dean LEFT. :( I was so sad. I watched the preview clips for next week's episode and it doesn't look like it's getting any better...isn't it funny how fictional characters' problems seem like your own? Lol. This tag was sad, but I loved it. Great job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
*picks Sam up and hugs him*
cookjar chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
You know, I counldn't of said it any better myself. I am really glad you decided to post this, it goes along with exactly how I, and many others, feel. How sad was that ending. Dean just won't talk to Sam, and just keeps walking out on him. Woke up this morning with the saddest feeling that I just couldn't place. I have to keep telling myself its only a tv show for goodness sakes. Just keep waiting for that brotherly bond to come back in full force and its just not happening. I feel like we are running out of time with this season. Anyway, nice writing and heres hoping for Happier, or at least more united, times.

Peace