Reviews for Just Kiss the Guy
bluebellswede chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
OMG, please continue...they need to be together and Kirk better not retract his feelings.
Khashana chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Nooo! No ending it there! It must seem like I'm stalking your profile, but I like your writing. Come on! Finish it!
T'Mar1959 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Wow I too only just found the story and I am just desperately waiting for you to finish the story so PLEASE PLEASE HURRY AND FINISH IT!
susanadana chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
just found this story its really cute and I'm lovin it, but.. ITS NOT FINISHED ARGGGGG...please finish
Doni chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Ah, circling around one another. Hope you finish.
SoulSucker13 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Update, please?

I love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Heyyyyyyyyy you should update! Riiiiiiiiight...NOW!
l2adiol2obot chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I know you love me if you update this! D; Poor jim having to hear spock was in uhura's room. That toally derailed his train of love confessing. Update whenever you can, can't wait. :)
Fairygirl24 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
really great story, i can't wait to find out how they finally get together.
Kittysnape chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
OMG half through the chapter i realised this wouln't be the last chapter and now i'm sad :(

i really wanted them together, and i guess Spock will find a way to locate Jim and go to him because he's got the balls more that Jim... just kidding :P

this is awesome so far and i really wish for next chapter :)its been so long since you updated :( wanna more lol

Kittysnape chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
lolll when i sawit was Uhura and Spock i kinda knew where that was going an i'm glad i'm reading this (its already 4am though)

i just read the last chapter finally

its just funny that both of their friend could just not see it happen :P

Kittysnape chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wanteed something light to read before going t obed ;)

that's nice i love McCoy's insight as always :)

rain-of-the-soul chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! i wanna read more! i love hoe bones was so supporitive, but still his angsty self. lol. just kiss him! brilant! the fact that he thinks spock will never liek him back is even better! _ no way in hell. lol. and Uhura's reaction, priceless. i could so see her doing that!

But yeah, you should so have them go on this realy stupid mission to some lame ass planet right before there about to kiss eachother. imagin hte fluff and what not you could induce while there trying to do the right thing on this mission and trying to get over the fact that its so damn boaring.

that could be an intresting ride back. hehe _

~soulless~
Ashsprout chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love this type of fic and I love how cute they are. And its just like in the original series. They just need to communicate better I suppose. Keep writing! I want to see what happens.
Timberlou22 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Super cute story. Can't wait until Jim and Spock get to interact. Hopefully soon! Looking forward to the next chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »