Reviews for DBZ Survival Skills 101
miriam chapter 14 . 8/25
i'd like to see survive on namek
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Poor Chiaotzu. Tein didn't think he'd be up for it.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Usually when I go to read these types of stories I expect it to be somewhat frivolous but the way you write is great. Although I'm not a huge fan of Sharpner bashing I like when fanfics develop him rather than just have him be a punching bag but this seems like it'll be fun :)
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
J'aime et j'aimerais lire ton histoire.
Astronomer01 chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
AWESOME! this was the best version of the gohan-videl pair i have found on this were many which were longer different and with weird changes but this one was perfect it had the nosy nature of videl the bubbly erasa the jealous sharpener ,the calm and strong gohan,the arrogant vegeta,the mate talk,the grandbabies, in all it had everything and above all an extremely wonderful storyline
crazzyredhead chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
loved the story can't wait to read more
nancy103 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Saiyan teasing Saiyan. Love it!
nancy103 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Such a sweet ending to this chapter!
nancy103 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I love Bulma's confidence!
NatNicole chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I hope you use Goten and Trunks to humiliate Gohan in that story! Plus, the survival camp could be INSIDE Capsule Corp., with Bulma having tracked down Launch and other old characters for it. *evil smirk* I'd love to see the look on Gohan's classmates' faces when Launch sneezes and threatens them with a gun.
NatNicole chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
I REALLY like this fic, but why did Videl cry?
NatNicole chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
You're doing a great job of keeping everyone in character, and I think it woulda been better for this fic to be in canon instead of the Buu saga and then Buu replaced by some more sensible villain.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
i loved this story
JRecon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I just started reading this and I already love it you now have a new follower
Holy Dragoness chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
I did indeed enjoy this story, Razamataz22, thank you for writing it, however, I have several related questions that boils down to: 1) why *is* the Saiyan Prince so mellow in this? and 2) how exactly did Bulma manage to get Vejiita to come along? Certainly, threats were involved, but what sort of threats, hmm? Threats that he'll sleep on the couch for a month if he doesn't comply? Or threats that she'll rig the Gravity Room such that the computer won't recognize his voice patterns or manual commands, and hence, even if he *was* able to enter the room (which he would not be able to), the gravity would not go up to 400g. I'm sure Bulma knows how to set up a biometric and/or voice-activated lock.