Reviews for The Pilgrimage
Danko Kaji chapter 60 . 10/17/2011
"The last one was cute, in a morbid kind of way. Baralai and Yuna subtly checking each other out while trying to figure out their respective places in the marriage scenario. The sex monster never rests. XD Seems like kind of a prequel to what you'd written about him being the one to give her the staff."

In the beloved words of my dearest friend, Sorrow has a Human Heart! Comments too priceless to dismiss or delete!
NOOJ YOU IDIOT chapter 59 . 10/10/2011
Funniest thing i have ever seen or read. Dude i also want to see a Tidus/Paine story. I've only see one good one so far.
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 59 . 10/5/2011
Hehe. I'm touched you still continue this, even though the fic that kind of got it started is dead and gone.

I liked Gene and Regret most of this set. Foreboding and bittersweet. :3
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 50 . 3/31/2011
Hurray for 50! You made it. :3
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 48 . 3/30/2011
I have a challenge for you. There is one tiny issue with this vignette, and that is the fact that in FFX-2, Baralai felt the need to introduce himself to Yuna. Most would say that suggests that they never met before, but there's probably a good way around that, right?

Aside from criticism, however, I adored this one. :3 It's beautifully ironic, how Baralai helps Yuna, yet one can really sense that he is the true prisoner. That he's the one counting on her success.
Mandy I Am chapter 44 . 3/17/2011
I have always believed that Baralai murdered Kinoc too. I also believe that Seymour had a strong part in it, manipulating Baralai to do it by using the whole Crimson Squad stint as a catalyst.

Very good chapter. :)
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 44 . 3/17/2011
"Scar", I can highly relate to. That's all I'm going to say about that one. :3

"Trial" further divulges just what a soulless douche Seymour is/was. To be a fly on the wall during that conversation, and take in the body language. Truly wonder what was going through Baralai's mind when he couldn't or wouldn't speak anymore...

"Error", as morbid as this might be, just makes me totally love Baralai. He cannot stand injustice and hurt against those he cares for, and pays it back 100 fold. I relish this.
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 40 . 2/8/2011
Hmm...I'm up to something with this scene. Funny you should write this little vignette about it. Thankies for the added inspiration. :3
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 31 . 11/11/2010
"...but how many of us fans can actually decode what makes him tick?"

*Raises hand*

Oooh, oooh! Pick me, pick me! :P
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 29 . 11/8/2010
Kimahri is awesome! Possibly the least complicated character in the game, aside from his family spat. Very little drama on his end.

LOL. Poor Yunie, getting told indirectly like that...it was almost like the game was trying to convince the players to choose "It's better this way" in the end.
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 28 . 11/3/2010
"What Baralai would give to rewind the past and rewrite the future, abuse his limitations in exchange for others' happiness, fighting, smiling, sleeping until the sun finally rises."

Ah, that beloved summoner's mentality again. :3 (Only, kind of in reverse. )
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 27 . 10/20/2010
This reminds me of one of those somber scenes in some military-themed movies where they show a Marine dressing up in his most formal uniform for a funeral.

"This is what it means to be a Summoner."- Ah, yet another reason in fanon why Yuna and Baralai would be so compatible. :3 Rather insensitive of Paine to display her skepticism during a sending, though. Sheesh, woman, show a little sensitivity for the bereaved...

Beautifully done. :3
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
Our "you know what"? Oh, whatever could you mean? ::Snickers:: You know you love it.

Wonderful emotional depth here. Ironically, I did not require any form of cold, liquid refreshment because of it. :P
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
"Is it just me, or did B'man gain a few pounds."

Ah, only Gippal, in a situation like that...

I listened to Xepher by Tatsh. For some reason, it reminded me of "The Extreme" from FF8.
Sorrow has a Human Heart chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
Quite the contrast in this one. Far less traumatic for Yuna, but I suppose her childhood was done for once she chose to become a summoner.

My father used to take my sister and I out skeet shooting with him when we were 10 and 12, respectively. It was only a 20-gauge shotgun that he had us use, but it was one hell of a rush. He used a double barrel 12-gauge. That kick on that thing would have beat the hell out of us kids...