Reviews for Caught
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 1/25
What a wonderful story! I was recommended this by a good friend of mine who is the zqueen of finding genin, awkward, fluffy fics. Yet again zhey has come through for me!

Firstly, I love how you described the contact. It was both amusing and enthralling, like I was a teen all over again! Sasuke was oddly in character, because this is something that I can SEE happenening if things hadn't turned out so darkly.

All in all, a wonderfully written fic and I cannot wait to read the sequel. (:
SoundScream chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
applause to kakashi 4 bein gentleman
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
That must have been very awkward for Kakashi. Hahahaha
Imateenwolfluva chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Lol dat was funny :D loved it .CHA!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved it! As usual. Very steamy but also funny and then sweet at the end. :) Fantastic job!
marecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Toooo cute!:3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOT DAMN THIS IS TO CUTE
Balooga the Narutard chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww. This was cute. :)

I usually don't like this pairing, but I really enjoyed this story!
Unnormal Child chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
surprisingly, I found this story quiet educational in some way :D I mean for those who do not know that staff should read Caught so they'll be happy with Sakura's explanations lucky to find a story like that*
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was a great story, I loved it! I could just imagine that actually happening. You kept them all in character and I loved the scene at the end. :) Nice job :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMIGOD.

They got the talk. O_O DUN DUN DUN.

I'm glad that Kakashi stepped in though. So awesome to have someone like that stand up for Sakura. CHYEAH, BABE. Ferserious.

And I'm glad that Sasuke apologized to her in the end. :D Makes meh happy.
Giggles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ehehe! I love, absolutly adored the ending! Soooooooooooooooooooo cute! And it was hilarious!
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a very amusing and funny story. You kept Sasuke in character really well, as if this could've happened in Naruto (wish it did). Your writing style and skill is amazing and you paint a picture when you write a story. :)
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh, shit, I wish I had this idea first! Hahaahaha this is so cute (dispite Sasuke's rudeness, of course - which is the beest of this story! I think this is the most perfect Sasuke I have ever seen, compared to the original character! Congratulations! And sorry for the worst English ever!
onedirection394 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011