Reviews for Caught
Imateenwolfluva chapter 1 . 5/2
Lol dat was funny :D loved it .CHA!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved it! As usual. Very steamy but also funny and then sweet at the end. :) Fantastic job!
marecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Toooo cute!:3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOT DAMN THIS IS TO CUTE
Balooga the Narutard chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww. This was cute. :)

I usually don't like this pairing, but I really enjoyed this story!
Unnormal Child chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
surprisingly, I found this story quiet educational in some way :D I mean for those who do not know that staff should read Caught so they'll be happy with Sakura's explanations lucky to find a story like that*
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was a great story, I loved it! I could just imagine that actually happening. You kept them all in character and I loved the scene at the end. :) Nice job :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMIGOD.

They got the talk. O_O DUN DUN DUN.

I'm glad that Kakashi stepped in though. So awesome to have someone like that stand up for Sakura. CHYEAH, BABE. Ferserious.

And I'm glad that Sasuke apologized to her in the end. :D Makes meh happy.
Giggles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ehehe! I love, absolutly adored the ending! Soooooooooooooooooooo cute! And it was hilarious!
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a very amusing and funny story. You kept Sasuke in character really well, as if this could've happened in Naruto (wish it did). Your writing style and skill is amazing and you paint a picture when you write a story. :)
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh, shit, I wish I had this idea first! Hahaahaha this is so cute (dispite Sasuke's rudeness, of course - which is the beest of this story! I think this is the most perfect Sasuke I have ever seen, compared to the original character! Congratulations! And sorry for the worst English ever!
onedirection394 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
so good!
sakuraraveblossom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
U rocked this story.I also loved the kakashi and sasuke was like it actually !
Thegirlwhowatchstars chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loveeee it! Totally loveee it! I think this is one of the best m-fic I ever read~ /
little.artist chapter 1 . 11/27/2010