Reviews for Wings of the Butterfly
Silent Roar chapter 12 . 6/18
What's wrong with this chapter? Well, the unexplained coldness suddenly from Lelouch is showing Kallen could be something considered 'wrong' but if you had other chapters planned in advance, you probably already had said explanation in the wings. Unfortunately, it's been six years since the last update to this awesome fic so it's looking like we'll never know, only be left to speculate... and that, dear author, IS wrong. :(

I don't know if real life happened in a big or small way but I can only hold onto the hope that one day you'll return and do right by your anticipating readers by continuing (and completing?) this excellent fiction of yours.
jbugay501 chapter 12 . 2/20
Great story so far love the originalty you took with it. As for the last chapter I would say that the Jeremiah scenes just felt off.
Republic chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
For my own personal reasons I will vote here on the review page for: "Poll: Which of my works is currently your favorite?" I choose this story so PLEASE update this awesome story already; it's been bloody years! (since September 9, 2010)
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
kei chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Me encantó la historia! Espero que algún día lo actualicen es una pena que un perfecto fic quede incompleto . Perdón por no escribir en ingles.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
That ending. Perfect.
Loki son of Laufey chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
And this...
This is were stuff goes socially south.

Also, slightly confused.
Assuming we are using conventional radio signals, unless the signals were intercepted DURING their transmission then the Brittanian military has no way of getting their hands on any records of orders and such.
Yet if they were intercepting the orders during the battle, I find it unlikely that they would not have used that information to their advantage.
Which they didn't.
Meaning that either the entirety of the professionally trained military decided that knowledge of the enemies movements was unimportant, or that they didn't intercept the transmissions.

Hence my confusion.
RenegadeFire chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Can't wait for your next update
There is one rite? :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
So did Nina die or what?
The student council didn't even notice as well..
Sometimes your story just acts too casually and also CC is also a bit OOC
Though other than that it's pretty good
RenegadeFire chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
How come Kallen didn't notice he said Lelouch vi Britannia o-o
Destrark chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
oh that was brilliant! using C.C to keep up the impression of immortality, that was a brilliant idea! love it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
love it please update
Nightraze chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Really awesome fic! I hope you decide to update in the future! PLEASE UPDATE!
Nightraze chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Really great fic so far! I'm a bit confused how Kallen didn't realize that Lelouch went to the same school as her, I mean he was wearing his school uniform in the ghetto, right? i don't remember you saying he was wearing anything different at least.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Interesting beginning! I really like the look of how this is going! The only problem I had was when Lelouch yelled out his real name, Kallen didn't react to it at all and she was right next to him, right? I suppose she could just not be paying attention to her surroundings, but that would be a pretty stupid thing to do in the circumstance and missing something like that is just unlikely even if she wasn't really paying attention.

Anyway, I'm going to continue reading now!