Reviews for Overnight Abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
so funny and sweet story
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aww, cute!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Another one of my definite favorites :)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
If there's anything I was curious about for a long time, it's about the after part of this episode. Definitely something I would have loved to witness, but of course not a scene they'd ever actually include on the show. So we're left imagining and this piece with the inclusion of a date absolutely delivered.

I loved their little dinner and attempt at normalcy for a change. The fact that it ended in seduction was an added bonus ;)

"Face it Jane, your car's one good pothole away from falling apart," she told him. - Heee. Oh, how I always enjoy Lisbon making fun of his car.

Yay for lighter things amidst the angst!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is one of my favorites so far in this series. I twas very lighthearted and the banter was spot on! :)
confused chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I just reread that and remembered just how much I like your writing :)
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wait, mashy was in Castle this week?

whatever. cute story.
erica83ca chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
A little light in the darkness - good call :-)

I know in the previous stories Jane has been trying to get her to feel - so it was nice for him to try someting different and get her to relax - she can't handle added stress right now.

Jane's reasoning for the restaurant choice was spot on- as they drove away - all I could think about was wardrobe and that she was gonna be underdressed and she should take her ponytail out...

The banter was amazing! Like I have said in the past - their relationship - or whatever it is - is so comfortable - no akwardness or uncertainty - it's a beautiful thing!

I look forward to your next story!
forthecoast chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is such a wonderful take on the 2.13 dinner. Your dialogue is spot on, and I love how you work in an established Jane/Lisbon relationship while still keeping them in character. Such a rarity in the fic that I've read thus far in the fandom. Excellent, excellent story.

LOVED Mashburn on Castle, too! ;)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
"Yup. His life was tough."

lol, this was great. Loved it!
MissNitaGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was cute really cute

I like it alot

thanx for writing :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was cute! Loved it! Love how they're so deliberate about not being exclusive, when we all know there's no one else they'd seriously entertain being with. And why do they persist on calling each other Jane and Lisbon even outside the CBI? Habit?

Write more soon!
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
fantastic story. I really enjoyed reading it, you have kept the thoughts, feelings and actions in perfect balance.

Bravo.
Princess Popsicle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Really great story. Well written, good plot. Love the Jisbon!

PPxx
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was really fun to read!

I think it had all my favorite things in a fanfiction: Jane/Lisbon for starters, flirty lighter mood, kisses and banter and Lisbon "winning" hoho. It made me smile a lot of times :) definitely good for forgetting the headache.

Now I'm falling asleep on my keyboard.

Mashburn rlz.

Heh.

Chocolate for you for the sweetness of this oneshot!

And earns a whole bunch of cookie points ;)