Reviews for Facebooking With The NJBC
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Well, every family in GG is fucked up. Aaron probably became a druggie and died in a trainwreck engineered by Georgina sparks.

Jenny is technically Chuck's adopted step-sister too, and he had sex with her, so he probably had no problem with doing Serena at some point in the past. It IS kinda odd that the two biggest whores in GG never had sex... But as far as the related thing goes, SERENA AND DAN WERE RELATED TOOOOOO and they got married. How fucked up is this showw? But we love it.

What am I talking about now? Sorry, am buzzed.

Loved it, keep writing.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Sex is never, ever private in GG is it? Might as well have an orgy and post it on Youtube...
SecretGG chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Nate: I've been thinking: if I hadn't cheated on Blair with Serena, then I wouldn't have fallen out with Blair, and she wouldn't have gone to you, and the two of you wouldn't have fallen in love, so theoretically I did you guys a favour.
Chuck: This is why you don't think, Nathaniel.

Chuck Bass has shoulder kissed Blair Waldorf
Chuck Bass has given a macaroon to Blair Waldorf
Chuck Bass has popped champagne with Blair Waldorf
Chuck Bass *is logging out and heading for the Waldorf penthouse*
Blair Waldorf *is rapidly vacating the premises*

Thise were some of my favorite parts but they were all hilarious. Love this!
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
A few of those I knew and tho others I did not. Keen eye you have.
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Chuck: This is why you don't think, Nathaniel.-my thoughts exactly
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I busted out laughing reading this. This is just what I needed to cheer me up great work!
Sofia. N chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Hilarious!
ArtemisCharmed chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Love them.

1,2,7 didn't notice.

No. 4 is the BIGGEST TRUTH on the show. I'm really sick of people trying to pull off movies with BD. Bitch, please. BC did it first.
ArtemisCharmed chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Blair: What the – Chuck, who is that blonde person in your bed?

Chuck: Nate. He keeps forgetting that he doesn't live here...

LIES. ALL LIES. Chuck, Blair won't believe that. NO ONE believes that. Just admit it. CN forever. The only thing I care about in S5.

This was another hilarious piece.

Also, for the lingerie one? S. It's NATE. He LOVES YOU. HELLO. You think he gives a shit what you're wearing?
ArtemisCharmed chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ROTFLMAO! I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER! Every time I have a favorite, something beats it.

Love the last one. What can I say, Eric's my baby.

Serena's STATUS! SO EFFING TRUE!

I love that Blair is always slapping Chuck. *sighs* *misses that*

THE MOMS! Oh, Anne...

And everyone in the world trying to get CB to STFU and just be together.
Pistachio Rules chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I love the Chair aspect in 10 things you have not noticed in gossip girl :P is there more? Hehe
Buck Wilde chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
OMG! I freaking pissed myself laughing, espeacially in the first chapter. So funny!
Molly Dooker chapter 3 . 4/17/2011