Reviews for The History of A Shower Stall
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
wow. this has inspired me. a lot. the words you used were perfect and incredible !
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
holy shit. I honestly cannot say anything that other reviewers haven't said. I completely agree with all of them. this was so, so poetically beautiful that my heart legit constricted and I had to close my eyes due to the emotions that are consuming me. One of the most heart breaking fics which, by the last line managed to make said broken heart whole again. thank you so much. you're amazing.
Jade23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love your use of metaphor. Ecspecially the "crimson on a blank palette." it was beautiful.
Lara chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This story is utterly indescribable. Every beautiful second spent, living, breathing your words was refreshing and well lived. Your words are stars, each one of them priceless, and I adored the use of techniques, dialogue and grammar. This evocative piece was written fantastically, with a particular favourite line " drew her in like a moth to a flame. (He singed her wings.)". That really spoke to me, as the dynamic of Lily and Severus' friendship; he conjured this world of magic, yet when she got too close, when it became too real, he let it die. I loved how you focused not only on the Lily and James love story, but the past of friendships and rivalries. I could read this one thousand times over, and never tire of it. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
tooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooong
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I feel like crying because that was so beautiful and brilliant. I feel like the word "beautiful" is
Nezie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Perfect !
bonnyanne chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
omg this is absolutely fantastic i can't eveeeeeeeeen
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH MY GOSH. THIS LINE: "It was ironic, the one boy who shoved islands of stars into her and broke her with the shattered planets of his ego and his constant teasing". I can't get over it. I can't get over all your beautiful metaphors and similes and imageries because THEY'RE ALL GORGEOUS!

The ending was beautiful as well, I like how James understands how Lily's upset and how he really does care about her, and how he trusts her and he trusts fate enough to know that everything will come out alright. Fantastic, once again!
brightbrighteyes chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
okay, this was good. this was really good.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What was the charm he put on the shower?

I loved how he knew she was just pushing him away to test whether he'd reject her too. And that he spelt it out for her.

It was funny the little moment you had before he came in and Sirius/Remus/Peter or whoever it was didn't want him to go in there!

I think your writing has really grown. Your metaphors and things are more subtle and intertwined. Sometimes it feels like little breaks in the story when there are a lot of them that are quite poetic. Not that I don't love poeticness and it feels really good when you feel you've come up with a good one but I think maybe they stuck out a bit in this fic but in your more recent things they are more part of the story. Even though they are obviously part of the story and what you're trying to get across here too...I don't know what I really mean but hopefully that made a bit of sense!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
silver dagger chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Say Wa'...By the way i loved how you related her to like glass and hoe she bleed three different shads of red and how you said his gaze like burned her. it was good

P.S sorry this responce was rushed a little, mom is calling me.
verywellfandango chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh, this was wonderful. It's not often that I come across well-written sad fanfic, so bravo.
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
There are no words, none at all. This was absolutely gorgeous, with the metaphors and all the feelings just /colliding/ and oh gosh, I can't. You've made me fall in love with James and Lily all over again, and you're probably one of the best LJ authors out there.

Stunning.